User Controls

Wtf is wrong with this guy.

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    How does a guy walks round liberal Santa Cruz and not get stoned or harassed everywhere looking like this and turned away from every business? Technologist? Explain. Or jig.

https://mugshotssantacruz.com/profile/4218982/jim-ferris/

I wonder if he knows Joseph roisman aka trouble.
    Because liberals fear conflict more than anything. They would only attempt to confront this guy if they’re in a large group of like minded people, like at a protest or something
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Because liberals fear conflict more than anything. They would only attempt to confront this guy if they’re in a large group of like minded people, like at a protest or something

This is pretty much what I'd have said...they would talk shit after he left though

"man if that guy had stayed around JUST A MINUTE LONGER!...I'd have kicked his ass..."
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I say the complete opposite of whatever has been said.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So is he a normie then?

Also corrections liberals may not like conflict but extreme left liberal women love conflict.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Because Stoning and discriminating against people are illegal in the US.
    Originally posted by Wariat So is he a normie then?

Also corrections liberals may not like conflict but extreme left liberal women love conflict.

What do you know of women?
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    If he's in the U.S. it's considered free speech/expression
    Tell that to take ad Sara brasch then.
    Originally posted by itybit If he's in the U.S. it's considered free speech/expression

In Germany it’s illegal to even do the nazi salute
    And any multinational company that hires people or business that chooses who gets service or not.
    Couldn't a black or Hispanic employee just refuse to serve him even without going to a manager or anything?
    Originally posted by Wariat And any multinational company that hires people or business that chooses who gets service or not.

That’s not just MNC’s. There’s a cake shop here in US that refused to bake a cake for a gay couple. Supreme Court just ok’d it a few months ago
    Must be a hectic life to be ejected all the time by none whites and as whites due to living in a PC society. Remember the Starbucks incident People?
    Originally posted by Fox That’s not just MNC’s. There’s a cake shop here in US that refused to bake a cake for a gay couple. Supreme Court just ok’d it a few months ago

There obviously are big issues withrnefusing to serve gays or none whites but not serving this guy the mdiw and courtsnwouldmjust praise those shops or people.msee the hypocrisy here?
    Like I said they’re allowed to refuse service to gays. It’s legal. So why do you only care when it affects you? It’s a universal issue
    WellHung Black Hole
    that's a good looking swastika on his dome.
    Originally posted by Fox Like I said they’re allowed to refuse service to gays. It’s legal. So why do you only care when it affects you? It’s a universal issue

They were sued out of business they had to close down to lawyer fees so pretty much made as effective as it being illegal on that shop as it had to close down either way.
    It’s still open you stupid fuckstick. Don’t just make shit up.
    I read member reading about it. How the guy asker for donation or some ehit because how business was going to go out of business due to lawsuits. Could have been a similar case tho.
Jump to Top