User Controls

ATTN: Psychology Majors and armchair therapists.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I have been wondering about something, and i have been wondering about it pretty seriously, and i may have some ideas but i want to hear yours as well before i come to a conclusion.

So as you may know Masterchan was/is? An image board in the same vein as 4chan or 8chan but most everyone that posted there was a pedo of some kind or another. Yes yes, i know kill yourself pedo, but hear me out. At it's prime there were a lot of people there, the good, the bad and the fucking foul. If you can imagine that.

On chans you have this concept of board admins so the admin for /b/ would be called badmin. The overall admin, like Lanny here would be called the General Admin or Gadmin. Now this story is more about Gadmin than anyone else.

Gadmin was a mysterious figure, no one really knew their true identity. Until one day The Elder Council of Mchan conveyed a meeting of the senate. Basically it was a 'shoot the shit' stream in the vein of TinyBLTC. And it so happened there were a couple of people on cam just chilling. Among which an asian girl that looked like a massive weeb that was transcribing some kind asian characters in her notebook. How stereotypical.

Anyway people were talking about who is Gadmin, and out of nowhere this asian girl wrote into her notebook 'i'm Gadmin' flashed it to the cam, only to be made fun of by everyone. She seemed so unassuming. A minute later though a global announcement came up on the board that had a screenshot of her holding the note as a "pic related" it stayed up for exactly three minutes. Then it dissapeared. Only Gadmin can make a global announcement you see.

Needless to say we were either being trolled hard, Gadmin was in the chat and decided to pull a prank, or this asian girl was actually Gadmin.

Now i am going to assume for the sake of argument that the asian girl was actually Gadmin. So now we come to the question, what would compel a reasonably attractive asian girl that looked pretty well off to host an image board full of pedos. And before you say: Attention whore. No lol, i've spent a good time on Mchan and if she wanted to attention whore she had ample opportunity to. The only time i saw her was on that stream immediately followed by the Global announcement.

So what would compel a girl to host a website full of pedos? What are your thoughts niggas.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    It seems everyone is labelered a pedo these days. Look at technologist.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I don't know what would compel someone like me to start an image board full of pedos or a warez site to live off of and smirk in the face of Nintendo?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Was the site revenue neutral? Maybe money.

Maybe it was just something she started, and it worked out, like 4chan was for Moot.

All your hangouts seem to be closing lately, do pedos even have any chans nowadays? On the real internet, not the darkweb.
    She’s an FBI agent. It’s a honeypot
    You know, the craziest part is the male to female ratio on Mchan. There were actually a decent amount of girls there. A couple of them attention whores like ELiza AKA Ciara Noreen Horann.

Others just chilling, other pretty damaged. An interesting cast of characters to be sure.
    pedophilia is not 'wrong' in asia. at least not wrong in the sense and connotation it is in the west.

everybody wants a little girl. its normal.
    Originally posted by Fox She’s an FBI agent. It’s a honeypot

Look chum, that's a common misconception. Kmar can't just run a honeypot like that. The issue was that Mara was literally followed to school by some weirdo ok. The servers were seized, but returned. Because we weren't hosting any CP, the worst there was was NN content and you can google for that.
    It’s basic social engineering. Ingratiate yourself with a bunch of pedos and eventually they’ll lead you to the real hardcore shit
    Especially if you’re a super moe lil cutie pie
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Was the site revenue neutral? Maybe money.

Maybe it was just something she started, and it worked out, like 4chan was for Moot.

All your hangouts seem to be closing lately, do pedos even have any chans nowadays? On the real internet, not the darkweb.

Never seen an ad on Mchan. Maybe it started out with ads but Mchan got shoah'd off of almost everything after the whole /222/ fiasco.

But the site went on as normal afterwrds anyway, even after the Mara saga and Kmar seizing the servers for a little while. That's some dedication.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I think my favourite thing about tech is that no one cares what you look like. You can be qt 3.14 asian or a hotwheels cripple and no one needs to ever know.
    Originally posted by Fox It’s basic social engineering. Ingratiate yourself with a bunch of pedos and eventually they’ll lead you to the real hardcore shit

Lol well, that certainly wasn't hard to find once you got to know people. I had a cool circle of friends there. A swedish girl, some tulpamancer, this raging commie dude who i would always get into arguments with, Molly, Katy Perry poster and some other chums.

Two real grills in my little group of friends alone. That's pretty crazy.
    Originally posted by Fox Especially if you’re a super moe lil cutie pie

She was pretty fucking moe that's for sure.
    Besides NN we also had an archive of videos of lolis saying "222 Respect". Lmfao.

Here's some context.

It was a LARP, FYI.
    I can’t click that
    Originally posted by Fox I can’t click that

Edit that out my dude.
    No I want people to google what that is so they can get grossed out. Lol
    I don’t actually have that but seeing those images would disgust anybody
Jump to Top