User Controls

Arm pit farts

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Anyone ever done them? I just learned it was a thing over the weekend and im obsess.ed now with them. My new neighbor is a chill guy, like a hippy and we've became friends. We went to the violet crown social club for drinks and some of his people he works with were there and they were cool too. I go to the bath to take a piss and one his friends comes in I fart while take a piss, because I had to push kinda hard to pee because I have a prostate problem.. anyways like I oh excuse me, he's drunk as fuck and so am I and he just laughs and no worries bro, i'm gonna be 90 and still think farts are funny. So we go back out and he tells everyone how I apologized for farting in the bathroom.. lmao and pulls up his shirt and starts making bathroom noises with armpit and laughing and I am floored.. like woah how are you doing that and showed me how.

Several laters we're all doing armpit farts outside of the bar laughing.. I was like at one point BETTER ROOT AROUND AN ASS GONTS! And just started pounding off armpit farts.

That night got back home I slept for a couple hours but because my prostate I wake up a lot and everytime all the way til seven in the morning and sitting on the toilet I would pound out a string armpit farts.. and I'm able to do it pretty loud

my other neighbor this chicken doesn't like me and is really passive agressive, her bedroom is on the side of my bathroom and her say "hey whatever you're doing its really loud and I'm trying to sleep" and I say sorry doll.. my stomachs really upset I can't help it.

when i see jackie levinaugh i'm totally going to teach her 5 year old daughter how to do it. you know to make memories?
Jump to Top