User Controls

If being racist or antisemetic is not a crime

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    why do people who monitor social media ban people just for expressing their views? why does twitter as a platform ban you from using the word blacks or gays or being against feminism like it has me multiple times? why do companies fire people or media smear people for it? why are people unemployable or fired just for being racist on social media? please explain this to me if it isn't a crime and we are entitled to believe what we believe by nature. and this is mostly talking about USA culture here less so Poland but fucking British weirdoe xpats like the guy running that warsaw social or yeddel group and running the whole expats inw Warsaw group acts the fucking same and not like a pollack in anys ense depstie fucking living here. someone also explain this mentality to me. I mean this is fag banned both me and this other dude making fun of the hitskinc trying about human rights and the in for getting his ass kicked rightfully so (literslly just forc slling him a sissy boy which he is and a hypocryte asking for human rights when he is from a ducking country that has none). How does he not hate himself living in Poland being so liberal and why does he want to be such a control freak in a country totally no holding his views?

I mean even star trek a guy who probably totally disagrees with me on this point will probably admit, you're not going to change someone’s mind. So why limit their ability to peak it? Why censor speech at all or opinions? Everyone has one anyway plus it is always better living in a society when you don't have to hide them but can speaks freely without worry. I mean wouldn't your other know your neighbour hates you star trek than have him smile wne act nice to you very day while he plots like it or in Umerica common?
    Originally posted by Wariat why do people who monitor social media ban people just for expressing their views?

Non sequitur
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Twitter bans you just because majority of the people on there flag you without a reason for their flag other than they don't like your views or agree with them or twitter just does it itself through it's moderator with no logic behind it just for you having certain views not committing any crime. This guy running that expat fag group on Facebook from Poland is acting the same despite the fact he lives in a country where he views are the minority, is a foreigner, and very polish Facebook group is full of hate or arguments and more without anyone being banned.
    Originally posted by Wariat Twitter bans you just because majority of the people on there flag you without a reason for their flag other than they don't like your views or agree with them or twitter just does it itself through it's moderator with no logic behind it just for you having certain views not committing any crime. This guy running that expat fag group on Facebook from Poland is acting the same despite the fact he lives in a country where he views are the minority, is a foreigner, and very polish Facebook group is full of hate or arguments and more without anyone being banned.

Again non sequitur, a private (or public) company banning someone or something doesn't equate to the suggestion that what was banned was "a crime".
    i never said it did. genius. and i rally have no respect for liberal leaning private companies. and public or govt companies are not tied to some wgenda but thir share holders. maybe their share holdrs are all right wing then they should all start banning gays and lgtbs and shit like thy do in Poland.
    Originally posted by Wariat i never said it did. genius.

Your question implies it. As it's not the case your question and therefore thread is moot.

It's as dumb as saying "If termites rule the world why do they allow racism"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i was just addressing how just bcause something is illegal doesnt mean the cosnequences of sharing your views in places outside poland where its the norm isnt jsut as adverse as if you were commiting a crime and how it is a mark against free speech and opinion. thats what I was addressing. plus youre wrong on this as well. because private and public companeis cna be sued all the time and get a abcklash like how some company refused to serve cops did some fsst food joint.
    Originally posted by Wariat i was just addressing how just bcause something is illegal doesnt mean the cosnequences of sharing your views in places outside poland where its the norm isnt jsut as adverse as if you were commiting a crime and how it is a mark against free speech and opinion. thats what I was addressing. plus youre wrong on this as well. because private and public companeis cna be sued all the time and get a abcklash like how some company refused to serve cops did some fsst food joint.

You can sue anyone for pretty much anything...doesn't mean you'll win or your case will be accepted. Again non sequitur.
    Basically read this thread on Pollack forums. Thrybthmeelvs many of them defend this dude end say it's not w crime. My point is in the west in places like uk or USA it pretty much is you did it yourself or admitted how it is there:
    https://polishforums.com/uk-ireland/poland-racist-priest-miedlar-tries-fly-81544/

The real world consequences treat you as a criminal yes or no?
    The real world consequences treat you as a criminal yes or no?

No, being banned from twitter shouldn't bother you in the slightest..if it does you probably have social disorders and very little going on in your life, that's always your fault and only you can fix that.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Tl;dr
    Octavian motherfucker
    P.S. NONCE!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, being banned from twitter shouldn't bother you in the slightest..if it does you probably have social disorders and very little going on in your life, that's always your fault and only you can fix that.

What about sarah braasch then? Why did she suffer so many repercussions because some African bitch decided to film her on Facebook and even if she was racist then just for being racist then? Doesn’t she have the right to be what she is? Why is she so ashamed of it if it’s true and trying to prove the world she isn’t? Just because she’s a like? And why does so much of the media even care and her whole campus forced her to leave for commuting no crimes then? Tell me boi. Tell me now.
    How can you saw Yale didn’t treat her as bad of not worse than her commiting a crime?
    Octavian explain it fucking to me. All of it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    because we had a social credit system long before China, we just don't call it that
    Originally posted by Wariat What about sarah braasch then? Why did she suffer so many repercussions because some African bitch decided to film her on Facebook and even if she was racist then just for being racist then? Doesn’t she have the right to be what she is? Why is she so ashamed of it if it’s true and trying to prove the world she isn’t? Just because she’s a like? And why does so much of the media even care and her whole campus forced her to leave for commuting no crimes then? Tell me boi. Tell me now.

Rights don't exist...just like baby Jesus doesn't. Perceived rights can be taken from you at any time by a stronger force.

Rights, much like religion are merely there to keep the stupid comforted. Try to free yourself from the brainwashing and weakness and be your own person.
    Proof it may as well be

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xgqwed/us-coast-guard-officer-who-searched-how-to-rid-the-us-of-jedis-just-got-13-years-in-prison-on-gun-and-drug-charges
    *on gun and drug charges. (not banning for their views)

Case dismissed.
Jump to Top