User Controls

hey guys listen to this song on your speakers

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist

one of the hratest ever produced by man.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    but it's late @ night, doe!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Or early morning on the east coast.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    to convince my neighbours I'm gay?
    Originally posted by aldra to convince my neighbours I'm gay?

thats how modern apartment dwellers do their matting call.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat

one of the hratest ever produced by man.

ive seen that guys channel before he's actually pretty cool and talented
    cigreting Dark Matter
    "listen to this on your speakers"
    -wariat

as opposed to listening a different way?
    Originally posted by cigreting "listen to this on your speakers"
    -wariat

as opposed to listening a different way?

yes we all noticed that.. thanks for pointing out the obvious you smacktard
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yes we all noticed that.. thanks for pointing out the obvious you smacktard

il suk ur dik til it fals of faget
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by cigreting il suk ur dik til it fals of faget

Are you gay?

You do nothing but insult woman in just about every post you make, and if you’re not insulting women as a whole, you’re telling men you want to suck them off or fuck them in the ass.

What gives? Women leave you disillusioned? Turned ya gay huh? It’s ok bro, no shame in that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    lol
    Originally posted by Technologist Are you gay?

You do nothing but insult woman in just about every post you make, and if you’re not insulting women as a whole, you’re telling men you want to suck them off or fuck them in the ass.

What gives? Women leave you disillusioned? Turned ya gay huh? It’s ok bro, no shame in that.

I don't think they turned him gay, I think he's always been a gay. But thats fine, as long as its consensual and with an adult. Some guys like to fuck other men, some like to fuck women and men, some like fuck animals and some like fuck children because of their innocence.. the last 2 it is what it is but you shouldn't act on those ones.

but the funny thing about gay jokes is sometimes their just that to be absurd but sometimes you'll get the village idiot that really thinks you're serious when say suck my dick bitch and "they'll raise their hand" and you'll be uh.. no.. and they'll like oohh I was just joking dawg.. lmao..
    Originally posted by Technologist Are you gay?

^ some men in her life left her for other men.
    Octavian motherfucker
    "Hey guys let's totally not listen to this song and meet 12 year olds"

Keeeeewel.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ^ some men in her life left her for other men.

Fucking lol, the other day I posted about that black democrat being caught in a gay meth fueled orgy, and she got upset saying it didn't happen and thats what i do when she knows nothing about me.. seemed to of really hit home for titless
    Octavian motherfucker
    Jesus Christ I actually pressed back to make this post.

12 YEARS OLD!

In my head I was like, well if it was 13 then-

No...NO! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???

There is no excuse. I was more arsed about who I was going to twat for their pokemon shinies at that age but meeting some Down's syndrome looking cunt in a park was not one.

Wariat I hope you get severe Covid then recover, only for some nigger with ginger hair from Berlin to rape and infect you with AIDS.

I HATE YOU. Like, real bad.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Also stop thanking my posts. I feel like washing my hands everytime you do that.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Fucking lol, the other day I posted about that black democrat being caught in a gay meth fueled orgy, and she got upset saying it didn't happen and thats what i do when she knows nothing about me.. seemed to of really hit home for titless

now i feel sorry for her.
Jump to Top