User Controls

"What's Ukraine like right now?"

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-ukraine/robbers-grab-100000-surgical-masks-at-gunpoint-as-ukraine-enters-shutdown-idUSKBN2142WL?il=0&utm_source=reddit.com
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Same old, same old. I wonder how Azov battalion and the other neo-Nazi groups are doing.
    Originally posted by Sophie Same old, same old. I wonder how Azov battalion and the other neo-Nazi groups are doing.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian

Must be good to be in a militia.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol I've seen a few of those, pretty sure they're just kids playing dressup in the US
    Originally posted by aldra lol I've seen a few of those, pretty sure they're just kids playing dressup in the US

For now. Don't underestimate them if shit gets serious.

"Dont underestimate the enemy, eh. I'll fuck you in the ass and in the mouth, eh,, faggot. Thats it. I'm not saying anything, but you fucked up big time. Its gonna be a sea of blood. You know what a sea of blood is? You never swam in this shit before. Once you swim in it you wont think that its not a big deal. Stop before you reach the last stop. Thats it get the fuck outta here."

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian For now. Don't underestimate them if shit gets serious.

...is it u in the pic
    Originally posted by Fox …is it u in the pic

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
Jump to Top