User Controls

THEY ARE SHUTTING DOWN BARS YOU GUYS

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Shit just got real.

Next it'll be the liquor stores.

Omg it is setting in right now.

This is a legit problem.

If someone were to have informed me, like, a month ago, that I could face barriers to obtaining alcohol, I'd have been storming Capitol Hill myself.

I saw all the memes about toilet paper, but I thought to myself; I can always use leaves or just spray water upwards.

I saw the grocery store shelves empty of all staples, but I thought to myself; I can always hunt wild animals and gather my own wild produce.

But liquor?

We need to put our collective minds together to put a stop to the spread of this horrific pandemic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Kung-flu sux
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Nigger, it's easy to distill something that will knock you on your ass if you have some copper to build a still, can make a fire and have some yeast and sugar.

Moonshine it up my dude. I'll walk you through it if you have the materials.
    Just stock up?
    Originally posted by Sophie Nigger, it's easy to distill something that will knock you on your ass if you have some copper to build a still, can make a fire and have some yeast and sugar.

Moonshine it up my dude. I'll walk you through it if you have the materials.

Don’t you just chuck some fruit and yeast in a bucket and leave it for like a week
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol pruno

that said we're expecting a shutdown order by friday here
    Originally posted by aldra lol pruno

that said we're expecting a shutdown order by friday here

Is it a real quarantine or just one of those “shelter in place” things
    I meant specifically for bars and dine-in restaurants, gathering places etc. There's already a ban on gatherings of 500+ people and the Easter show is canceled this year.

I'm working as an IT tech and most of the (corporate) clients I deal with have been setting up remote access so they can have their employees work from home.
    I can't wait for the SENATUS CONSULTUM ULTIMUM that will put my entire country under medical martial law. When that happens, i'll call the current situation apocalyptic. But no sooner.

And no, yeast just needs sugar to make alcohol. If you use fruit you get wine. If you use plain sugar, you get some nasty concoction of strange and wonderful alcohols. To make it drinkable you let it sit for a while because the alcohols kill the yeast eventually and they drop out to the bottom of your containment vessel. Which needs a waterlock if you don't want any wild yeast in there. But anyway, you siphon the clearer stuff off and put that into a still.

Fire it up and throw out the first 500ml because that's methanol, and it will literally make you blind since it's a neurotoxin. After it stops smelling like methanol the ethanol comes out, if you got your cooling system and heat set up right it will be mostly ethanol, since the heavier and more toxic alcohols have a higher vaporization temperature.

You let it churn out booze for a couple hours and you'll make 70% AKA 140 proof straight alcohol, about 5 to 8 bottles full from a 25 liter starter pack of water, sugar and yeast.

Dilute it to 40% and you'll have a massive amount of alcohol. To give it a nice flavor you can put some in a mason jar with some fruits, the fruity flavor will go into the alcohol, the high alcohol count will preserve the fruits. If you wanna go all out you let the flavors soak in for a month, strain the liquid, make it clear and then for that Gucci shit store it in an oaken barrel for a while. Maybe add a dash of sugar.

You don't have to wait to get wasted but it's very rewarding if you do.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    it's only temporary.

the sooner people follow orders so the spreading of niggeritis-19 is contained the sooner this shit will all be over.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    nobody but an idiot goes to a bar anyways. i hope they stay shut down. whats the point if you can't drink and drive, and smoke inside.
    Originally posted by snab_snib nobody but an idiot goes to a bar anyways. i hope they stay shut down. whats the point if you can't drink and drive, and smoke inside.

You can smoke in bars here as long as they don’t serve food. And I always drive afterward anyway. How the hell else am I meant to get home? I can’t sleep there
    Originally posted by Fox You can smoke in bars here as long as they don’t serve food. And I always drive afterward anyway. How the hell else am I meant to get home? I can’t sleep there

I don't care if you drink and drive but the first thing that came to mind is Uber.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fox You can smoke in bars here as long as they don’t serve food. And I always drive afterward anyway. How the hell else am I meant to get home? I can’t sleep there

you could walk.. or ride a bike.. or take a lyft.. or have a friend drive you home.. quit being an idiot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    fox is 15 years old and lies about everything, don't mind him.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    he cucked for mal, he really loved her alot babe
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you could walk.. or ride a bike.. or take a lyft.. or have a friend drive you home.. quit being an idiot

When Bill Krozby is the one giving rational advice you know you done fucked up.

Don't drink and drive. It's immoral and dangerous. If you tried to do that shit around me I would chuck your keys down a storm drain. I have hidden people's keys before.
    https://twitter.com/KeeleyFox29/status/1240084289770962944/photo/1

lol

Philidelphia no longer enforcing laws against nonviolent crime, probably due to lack of manpower
    Originally posted by Sophie I can't wait for the SENATUS CONSULTUM ULTIMUM that will put my entire country under medical martial law. When that happens, i'll call the current situation apocalyptic. But no sooner.

And no, yeast just needs sugar to make alcohol. If you use fruit you get wine. If you use plain sugar, you get some nasty concoction of strange and wonderful alcohols. To make it drinkable you let it sit for a while because the alcohols kill the yeast eventually and they drop out to the bottom of your containment vessel. Which needs a waterlock if you don't want any wild yeast in there. But anyway, you siphon the clearer stuff off and put that into a still.

Fire it up and throw out the first 500ml because that's methanol, and it will literally make you blind since it's a neurotoxin. After it stops smelling like methanol the ethanol comes out, if you got your cooling system and heat set up right it will be mostly ethanol, since the heavier and more toxic alcohols have a higher vaporization temperature.

You let it churn out booze for a couple hours and you'll make 70% AKA 140 proof straight alcohol, about 5 to 8 bottles full from a 25 liter starter pack of water, sugar and yeast.

Dilute it to 40% and you'll have a massive amount of alcohol. To give it a nice flavor you can put some in a mason jar with some fruits, the fruity flavor will go into the alcohol, the high alcohol count will preserve the fruits. If you wanna go all out you let the flavors soak in for a month, strain the liquid, make it clear and then for that Gucci shit store it in an oaken barrel for a while. Maybe add a dash of sugar.

You don't have to wait to get wasted but it's very rewarding if you do.

use vaginal yeast.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace When Bill Krozby is the one giving rational advice you know you done fucked up.

Don't drink and drive. It's immoral and dangerous. If you tried to do that shit around me I would chuck your keys down a storm drain. I have hidden people's keys before.

why dont you chug them up your ass ?
Jump to Top