User Controls

Corona Check

So word on the street (and in the barn) is Donny is working on giving everyone (tax payers) a stimulus check in the next 2 weeks because of Corona (upto $1000 but that's unconfirmed).

How will you spend yours? Hand sanitizer or Hand jobs?
    Waste it on useless crap.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Make an extra house payment
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Posting in a jigaboo thread
    I'll be buying $1000 worth of bagged lunches to give out to the poor folk in and around Houston.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    More like a thousand dollars worth of baloney.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Invest in funeral homes and corona testing labs
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Is it a good time to buy a house?
    3k rounds of 7.62x39 if its still in stock.

Or maybe 1k rds + a parts kit.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Is it a good time to buy a house?

Here in the US I would say yes, interest rates are very very low, I've thought about refinancing mine since when I bought it I got a rate of 4.5
    Originally posted by itybit Here in the US I would say yes, interest rates are very very low, I've thought about refinancing mine since when I bought it I got a rate of 4.5

That would be a highly recommended suggestion if you are still paying 4.5.
    I am thinking about it and changing it to the bank I have everything else at :)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I expect the dems will be refusing the checks as a matter of principle...Putting their money where their mouth is so to speak...
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I expect the dems will be refusing the checks as a matter of principle…Putting their money where their mouth is so to speak…

What do u mean?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What do u mean?

Those dems who hate Trump surely have the integrity that they will refuse to accept a check from his decision...aka selling out to the man.

"Oh I hate you but thanks for the $1000"...I think not! they are better than that.
    I'd like to know if the proposal is in place of or in junction with the bill that passed the house.

LOL trust me NO ONE will refuse a check regardless of where it comes from. Including the Republican's who hate the Dems, if they get paid sick leave because of the bill that passed the house, their hands will be out also.
    Most republicans are salaried and would get paid anyway, sick pay is for lowly dems and hourly workers usually...they don't count.
    Oh Jiggy, I never thought of you as someone who looks down on us lowly hourly folks lol
    Originally posted by itybit Oh Jiggy, I never thought of you as someone who looks down on us lowly hourly folks lol

Exceptions to every rule, you do it voluntarily not by need...as you know you can always come be my salaried sex slave whenever you want.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
Jump to Top