User Controls

ATTENTION ALL RESIDENTS OF ILLINOIS, TODAY IS VOTING DAY. !!!VOTE FOR BERNIE SANDERS!!!

Today until 7pm you can vote at your designated polling location. You can find it on this site: https://ova.elections.il.gov/RegistrationLookup.aspx

Many locations have grace day registration which means that if you didn't register to vote yet (probably because you're a fucking idiot) then you can still do it.

This is your ONE and ONLY day to vote, so do it, and remember to vote Bernie Sanders for president.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    True niggas should stand outside the polling stations and coof whenever anyone who looks like they are voting Biden comes near.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Bernie vs Trump

I am good with that
    Candy?
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Today until 7pm you can vote at your designated polling location. You can find it on this site: https://ova.elections.il.gov/RegistrationLookup.aspx

Many locations have grace day registration which means that if you didn't register to vote yet (probably because you're a fucking idiot) then you can still do it.

This is your ONE and ONLY day to vote, so do it, and remember to vote Bernie Sanders for president.

Aren’t you cute, did they give you a cute little pin to wear 😊
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Im voting for trump because I'm not a liberal wack like op
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Im voting for trump because I'm not a liberal wack like op

>is a felon
    I voted trump.
    Originally posted by Fox Aren’t you cute, did they give you a cute little pin to wear 😊

No but i got a sticker. It was great. Lots of young people voting and not a lot of elderly. This is gonna turn out in bernies favor.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I voted trump.

You don't get a vote, Russian.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You don't get a vote, Russian.

I already cast my vote in the primaries.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace >is a felon

Your point?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Op is a stupid faggot that believes in communist values
    Should be executed
    Originally posted by cigreting Op is a stupid faggot that believes in communist values
    Should be executed

Most poor folk who can't/wont/are too lazy to take care of themselves hold communist values.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace This is gonna turn out in bernies favor.

*8 months later*

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I voted for Hillary.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    At least sanders isn't burying live dogs
    Originally posted by Number13 At least sanders isn't burying live dogs

Yep like Trump does.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    bern them all
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Your point?

You're a piece of shit and your opinions dont count. You also live in Austin so your vote is basically worthless.
Jump to Top