User Controls

it's a beautlful morning

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    sup niggahs

beautiful morning here in oceanside california

got my xanax, got my cats and i got my property to steer-clear from catching the niggeritis-19

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    All let down by the open toed shoes and white socks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    you do realize I used to live in California right? isnt oceanside near LA?
    yeah -- its about 80 miles north from here.

i fukin hate los angeles with all my mite
    cigreting Dark Matter
    sorry you have to live in a communist state
    the weather is nice most of the time there though
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson All let down by the open toed shoes and white socks.

essential part of my pajama-gear aka lazy- clothes
    Do you give your cats something for the fleas
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson All let down by the open toed shoes and white socks.

but they’re nice shoes
    Originally posted by Fox but they’re nice shoes

Get back to me when it's something stylish like Stan Smith's
    my cats are flea-free.

i got hardwood floor in the house and the cats are pretty much 75% indoor 25 outdoor... thankfuly they're mentally trained to stay on the property.

its a clean acre and a half of green grass.
    When my kitty was still walking the Earth I had 1800-pet-meds delivering her flea meds, they always put a treat in there too, a small toy with catnip in it or some tasty treats (I assume they were tasty).
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Get back to me when it's something stylish like Stan Smith's

One time, I was in London, and I went to the Doc Martin store. It had 7 levels to it, each tier storing the fancier ones as you got higher.

That's my story. And I minded the gap.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Get back to me when it's something stylish like Stan Smith's

I’m usually rockin a pair of these when I’m just lounging around

Originally posted by STER0S my cats are flea-free.

i got hardwood floor in the house and the cats are pretty much 75% indoor 25 outdoor… thankfuly they're mentally trained to stay on the property.

its a clean acre and a half of green grass.

I would put them on somethin. Fleas love grass
    Originally posted by mmQ One time, I was in London, and I went to the Doc Martin store. It had 7 levels to it, each tier storing the fancier ones as you got higher.

I was in that store 6yrs ago...coincidence? I THINK NOT.
    Originally posted by mmQ One time, I was in London, and I went to the Doc Martin store. It had 7 levels to it, each tier storing the fancier ones as you got higher.

mmQ goes to London! Honestly I can’t imagine you leaving your hometown
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Interesting?... yes.

Relavant....
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fox mmQ goes to London! Honestly I can’t imagine you leaving your hometown

why? I am triggered
    I’m sorry I didn’t mean it
    I bet he took the tube to Cockfosters too. My wife#2 couldn't stop laughing when we were on the tube and the announcement kept saying "this train stops at cockfosters" very childish.
Jump to Top