User Controls

Scron is anti-normie, So he hates hearing about the Corona virus...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, he does not feel that life is priceless.
    It's not even a good pandemic it's boring as fuck and going slow motion. Everyone is just a roleplaying faggot. Society is gay and everyone is retarded.

If you really want to cause mass panic go around bombing ISPs so everyone loses internet while they self quarantine.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's not even a good pandemic it's boring as fuck and going slow motion. Everyone is just a roleplaying faggot. Society is gay and everyone is retarded.

If you really want to cause mass panic go around bombing ISPs so everyone loses internet while they self quarantine.

This ain’t no damn video game Scron😝
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's not even a good pandemic it's boring as fuck and going slow motion. Everyone is just a roleplaying faggot. Society is gay and everyone is retarded.

I diagnose a severe case of triggeredness with a side salad of homoerotic rage.
    Originally posted by Technologist This ain’t no damn video game Scron😝

Trying saying that with no internet. I hope the grid goes down
Jump to Top