User Controls

The infected thread (racial segregation simulator)

Octavian motherfucker
    Everyone infected post here so we can point and laugh for being different.

Then cry when we have it.
    WellHung Black Hole
    kill me now please
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I'm coofing a little. I'm pretty sure I need to be euthanized, for the benefit of the herd.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I have to get a bus & train to see some recruiter.

Fucking great so I'll probably have it if not already.

So anyone showing symptoms?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian I have to get a bus & train to see some recruiter.

Fucking great so I'll probably have it if not already.

So anyone showing symptoms?

ppl are still hiring by u? isnt everything shut down?
    The only reason Chinese people wear masks is because if they get sick they will be a stereo type
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by WellHung ppl are still hiring by u? isnt everything shut down?

It's all good she's asked me to facetime instead.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian It's all good she's asked me to facetime instead.

Nice. Stay safe, brother.👍🌹
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    My throat is definitely dry today.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country My throat is definitely dry today.

Fortunately, That alone is not a symptom, but hopefully things dont escalate from there.
    Originally posted by WellHung Fortunately, That alone is not a symptom, but hopefully things dont escalate from there.

By rights I'd be able to go and have a few pints to fix it, but all the pubs are closed this St. Patricks day.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country By rights I'd be able to go and have a few pints to fix it, but all the pubs are closed this St. Patricks day.

How about you have a few at home, Star Trek? 👍
    Originally posted by WellHung How about you have a few at home, Star Trek? 👍

I'm done drinking at home for the time being.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I'm done drinking at home for the time being.

why?
    Originally posted by WellHung why?

I always over do it, drink way too much, then wind up with an awful hangover. Also blacking out and not remembering doing stuff is not good.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I always over do it, drink way too much, then wind up with an awful hangover. Also blacking out and not remembering doing stuff is not good.

sorry to hear that, star trek. 🌹
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I always over do it, drink way too much, then wind up with an awful hangover. Also blacking out and not remembering doing stuff is not good.

I was thinking this before. More fun outdoors.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I need to get some asshole fam
Jump to Top