User Controls

Ohio polls closed due to corona virus.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Its been in the news all day.
    At first they announced that the polls were closed but then some judges got all pissy and said they were open and the Governer couldn't close them and so they were all corrected their news stories as the polls to be open tomorrow.
    But then with some legal moves or some shit, the health director announced it as a health emergency which gave the right to the governer that he thought he already had and BOOM! polls closed.
    But now no one is sure if he can do that legally or whatever...
    Anyways I just know what I hear from other people talking about it and what little of the news I can give a shit about.
    I dont care about this either but I kinda think its pretty fucking lame a bunch of billionaires and millionaires in office can't give the people more than $1000 a month in sick pay for corona virus. Do they even know how little that is?
    If I lived alone $1000 a month wouldnt keep me up with my current bills.
    Now sure some places like the electric company are doing things like stopping disconnection for non-payment during this "pandemic" but I bet you that you just got to pay it later and seeing as how the only money you got to go towards it would be the $1000 a month of sick pay.
    At my work they put up a bulletin saying we would all be given 5 extra unpaid sick days to help us.
    It also said they understand we all have bills to pay so they hoped we can keep working as long as we can.
    Basically we will only shut down if we are made to shut down by the government.
    I guess if everything is as fucked as I think it is then it really probably doesn't matter and having that constant in my life to help me stay distracted is probably a good thing.
    Half of me wants to go by a hunting rifle and a sleeping bag and another half of me just hopes I don't go to sleep end up in a body bag.
    There is always the good possibility that the news is just scarring people and disrupting government seeing as how the jedis own the news and this is kinda exactly what they like to do.
    Which if that is the case I really wanna see some people hanging from ropes when this is all over.
    They are already talking about trial vaccines.
    I dunno what good that will do if you already got it and like regular flu shots it will probably kill some people in and of itself.
    Im honestly not too worried about it as it is right now.
    Im really worried that it will mutate soon and be much much worse.
    If you have any knowledge of the Spanish flu then you probably know just how deadly that can be.
    I do know one thing.
    And that is that I am very disappointed in the reaction time for dealing with this event.
    Containment is pretty much off the table but you could have shut down travel and shut down the border immediately in hopes of slowing the spread down while giving us more time in hopes of finding a cure.
    I honestly dont know how I would have reacted as dealing with people in office/power must be really fucking shitty.
    What did I see myself doing in 5 years?
    I wanted to be living in a house thats mine and with a good job I enjoy going to and of course doing all this with Chell who I'd hope to be married to.
    Anyways I am pretty bummed if this turns out to be really horrible.
    Mostly I just dont wanna go back to the stone age.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Are they just using this to declare a state of emergency at election time in order to oppress us?
    Technologist victim of incest
    No Fona,
    Dewine said that people will have a longer time to vote, I think they’re encouraging people to vote by mail. He can’t cancel an election.

I also heard talk of them ramping up a possible mail in ballot for Nov. if necessary.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist No Fona,
    Dewine said that people will have a longer time to vote, I think they’re encouraging people to vote by mail. He can’t cancel an election.

I also heard talk of them ramping up a possible mail in ballot for Nov. if necessary.

I heard Donald Trump is going to win again.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I heard Donald Trump is going to win again.

Good for you dip shit. I’m sure word of mouth is totally reliable
    U mad again chicken
    Ok
    cigreting Dark Matter

Dont worry he will. Democrats have a choice of a senile old man or a communist.
    Also why does op have 2 different user names and why does he want to marry his grandma so bad
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by cigreting Also why does op have 2 different user names

Because he is a badass.
    Originally posted by cigreting Dont worry he will. Democrats have a choice of a senile old man or a communist.
    Also why does op have 2 different user names and why does he want to marry his grandma so bad

OP isn't fonaplats, its his bitch kellen
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    trumps gonna close the presidential election and stay the prez 4 4 more years
    Originally posted by POLECAT trumps gonna close the presidential election and stay the prez 4 4 more years

"Doin a Putin", sounds like a sound plan.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]

I thought he had it pretty much in the bag until this Covid-19 thing and his handling of it. Rejecting the W.H.O. testing was a bad move and delayed getting thing in control when the virus hit the U.S. He sounded more inline with his medical team and with the seriousness of this yesterday thank goodness, but how he handles this will definitely determine his re-election or if we get a Dem in office.
Jump to Top