User Controls

My prediction of this new disease that everyone is worried about

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    In the next 3 months, the state of emergency and quarantines will still be in effect until population is reduced significantly due to overpopulation. The cats out the bag y’all. The “higher ups” could’ve been shutdown the traveling entirely, the testings but haven’t. They wanted this virus to spread because they think it’s a sign to use it towards their advantage and try to save the planet in a way. They lost control and didn’t think it’d spread so hastily as it is now. So, before I lose some form of communication through internet fallout, I would like to say, it’s been real. I still have the hots for you Tara, Tech, Lala, Jill, April. If you didn’t think I was such a loser and an unattractive piece of shit, I would definitely wifed each and every one of yous in a heartbeat. I’m going to miss making you ladies love threads and making you smile randomly, just like now after reading this. That soft little giggle, ooh, too cute.

Ok stop smiling. Snap back to panicking reality.

Oh my gosh we all gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

I haven’t smoked weed for a long time, and I won’t because we all where that leads to.

Right.

The Motherfuking munchies. I need to save up my resources because I got kids n shit. But I have my booze and rum on deck though. Aye, that’s de pirates life for me, argh.

When it’s all said and done, I don’t blame the chinese. I blame mankind for being careless and cocky for surviving another decade in the year of 2000s. If I were god right now, I would pluck their forehead, and watch em fly.

Stay safe everyone, much love and health♥️✌🏽

-Wash hands 20 seconds.
    -Clothesline, lysol, pepper spray, ANYnearby coughs and sneezes immediately and you’ll live.

THIS IS THE APOCALYPSE AT LARGE FOLKKS!!
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    it's fucking nothing. just retards flapping their wings.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    what a fucking pathetic cuck
    Bollocks
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl I still have the hots for you Tara, Tech, Lala, Jill, April.

you slut
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You’re young and healthy Darryl..you probably had it and got over it honestly ..

💖...sweet words tho .. thank you
    I will be safe you do the same as well :)
    Technologist victim of incest
    Social distancing ya’ll😁

Daryl 💙
    Octavian motherfucker
    In a population of 65 million here in the UK I would expect them to be more satisfied with a few million deaths, no 250k as projected.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao @ pepper spray
Jump to Top