User Controls

The coronavirus has got Fox's pretty pink panties in a bunch...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, this Nervous Nelly wont go to work, the gym, or even out to lunch.☹
    In fact I just went to lunch yesterday. I had fish tacos. And I’m at work now, been here since 7am
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    He's hunkered down like a coward, is he?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    folkks?
    Octavian motherfucker
    I wish I was in a log cabin far away near a fishing lake with lots of supplies and 1000's of books.

Omg that would be so sweet. I'd come back when the Rapture is over.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Social distance load management fuck off
    The incels are happy at least with the social distancing thing as an excuse.
    Octavian motherfucker
    So'sa ah cahn beats mah penis in peace wah everywan' fuckin' kills each otha' fa toilet roll.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The incels are happy at least with the social distancing thing as an excuse.

I've only had 2 sexual partners since August last year, that is a sobering thought....

***Cries***
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Octavian I've only had 2 sexual partners since August last year, that is a sobering thought….

***Cries***

Double fisting these days?
    Originally posted by Octavian I've only had 2 sexual partners since August last year, that is a sobering thought….

***Cries***

partner.

lol.
    "Victim" in Vinny's case amirite vincent?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny partner.

lol.

Children

Lol.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny partner.

lol.

Children.

Lol.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "Victim" in Vinny's case amirite vincent?

dont be so negative.
    Originally posted by Octavian Children.

Lol.

jelly.

lol.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL He's hunkered down like a coward, is he?

I’m still going to work, going outside, just carrying on like normal. I always have loads of non perishable food lying around and multiple guns in my house car and on my person in case I need them. It’s not because there’s a pandemic now.

Literally nothing has changed for me and I haven’t hinted otherwise. I don’t even understand why this thread was made other than op being butthurt about something I probably said to him and felt the need to name drop me in a thread title
    Originally posted by Fox I’m still going to work, going outside, just carrying on like normal. I always have loads of non perishable food lying around and multiple guns in my house car and on my person in case I need them. It’s not because there’s a pandemic now.

Literally nothing has changed for me and I haven’t hinted otherwise. I don’t even understand why this thread was made other than op being butthurt about something I probably said to him and felt the need to name drop me in a thread title

How do we know you aren't really hunkered down in a hidey hole somewhere?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why don’t you tell me your residential address and you’ll find out
    Originally posted by Fox Why don’t you tell me your residential address and you’ll find out

I suppose you want my Dad's e-mail address as well.
Jump to Top