User Controls

Fucking BEEES

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Haven a hell of time with my hives,one hive lost its queen and the other one is getting robbed by a rival hive somewhere.
    Insects are weird.I got stung today for no reason at all,motherfucker just flue on my head and stung me on the forehead.
    Maybe I smelled weird because I was drinking lots of rum last night.
    So me and the wife drove too the south shore today and met this Turkish dude who sells Queens.
    This guy is like a bee guru he's got bee's everywhere,in old boxes,in old dressers,in old coolers shit Ive never seen anything like it.
    He didn't wear anything other than a veil,no gloves. nothing,the bees didn't sting him at all.He just went in a active hive pulled a Queen and sold it to me.
    35 bucks, hope she is accepted into my colony.
    Fucking Bees man they are weird.

The guy was even wearing a dark shirt and pants that's a no no.Bees hate anything dark,IronJohn would love bees because the sting anything black.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The only reason i think bees should be permitted to exist is because they produce honey and honey is tasty as fuck.
    Cognition Yung Blood
    How come they don't sting you? There was a bees' nest up behind my basketball backboard and I was frustrated that my shot was off one day and whipped the ball at the net and a bee flew out and stung me what seemed like milliseconds after.
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    had no odea your were a bee keeper OP. Care to expound on he ins and outs of it?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    had no odea your were a bee keeper OP. Care to expound on he ins and outs of it?

Its a lot of work with no payoff unless you are lucky.
    If things work out in your area and you have a strong hive there is a potential for anywhere from 50-70 pounds of honey,or you could get jack shit nothing.
    Me and the wife just started this year so we are "New Bee's"lol. We have two hives and they are both fucked up.But I still have time to try and fix the problems.
    The new Queen that I bought on Sunday gets released tomorrow,If she is accepted then I'm good if not she goes back in the cage for another two days.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

The bees fly into their beehive, and later they fly out, and then later back in, and soon again back out, only to again fly back in, then a short while later they fly back out, whence again they shortly after decide to fly back in where they do some shit for a while and then fly back out where they do even more shit for a little bit and decide they need to fly back in, maybe they take a nap this time and then it's off to flying back out again where they do bee stuff and as pattern suggests they then fly back in once again, until they finish up inside the hive with the business they so enjoy and proceed to fly out of the hive to begin the process of counting down the minutes until they formally decide to fly over to the neat plant by that other house and get killed by a sweaty old pedophile sitting on his porch watching the neighborhood children play but who is always deathly afraid of bees any and all bees and proceeds to swat them dead with his soggy Target catalog magazine.
    Its a lot of work with no payoff unless you are lucky.
    If things work out in your area and you have a strong hive there is a potential for anywhere from 50-70 pounds of honey,or you could get jack shit nothing.
    Me and the wife just started this year so we are "New Bee's"lol. We have two hives and they are both fucked up.But I still have time to try and fix the problems.
    The new Queen that I bought on Sunday gets released tomorrow,If she is accepted then I'm good if not she goes back in the cage for another two days.
    Sounds alot like the fish breeding I do. I made a ton of money last summer. This summer they don't want to fucking spawn. It also lost it's "fun" facotr for me after the first year.
    The bees fly into their beehive, and later they fly out, and then later back in, and soon again back out, only to again fly back in, then a short while later they fly back out, whence again they shortly after decide to fly back in where they do some shit for a while and then fly back out where they do even more shit for a little bit and decide they need to fly back in, maybe they take a nap this time and then it's off to flying back out again where they do bee stuff and as pattern suggests they then fly back in once again, until they finish up inside the hive with the business they so enjoy and proceed to fly out of the hive to begin the process of counting down the minutes until they formally decide to fly over to the neat plant by that other house and get killed by a sweaty old pedophile sitting on his porch watching the neighborhood children play but who is always deathly afraid of bees any and all bees and proceeds to swat them dead with his soggy Target catalog magazine.
    10/10 would read again
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    10/10 would read again

Endorse me babeh!
    vaporwave Yung Blood
    t
    Sounds alot like the fish breeding I do. I made a ton of money last summer. This summer they don't want to fucking spawn. It also lost it's "fun" facotr for me after the first year.
    What fish do you breed?
    t
    What fish do you breed?
    Angels, Endlers
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The only reason i think bees should be permitted to exist is because they produce honey and honey is tasty as fuck.

Without bees, you would starve to death, because they're the ones which cross pollinate practically everything we eat. No pollination, no food.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Sounds alot like the fish breeding I do. I made a ton of money last summer.

How much did you make?
    How much did you make?

Without looking in my books, it was roughly in the 2-3k per month range during shipping season. So far this year I'm 150.00 over the break even point and shipping season will be over around mid november

Bees are also responsible for a lot of pollination. Farmers would have a lot harder of a time without the cross pollination that bees give their crops. Honey is good and all but the real reason the disappearance of bees is alarming is because our food sources would be SEVERELY effected without bees.

*sees malice posted this shit already, posts anyway*
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bees are also responsible for a lot of pollination. Farmers would have a lot harder of a time without the cross pollination that bees give their crops. Honey is good and all but the real reason the disappearance of bees is alarming is because our food sources would be SEVERELY effected without bees.

*sees malice posted this shit already, posts anyway*

Spectral posted it you stupid son of a fuck
    TORTILLA Houston
    Bees are weak, pitiful insects. fuck em
    Fucking bees, how do they work?
    Shodan Yung Blood
    http://www.adultswim.com/videos/the-eric-andre-show/africanized/
Jump to Top