User Controls

Hey Octavian

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    how many Puerto Rican women have you fucked and been with?
    You didn’t ask me, but I had one before
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox You didn’t ask me, but I had one before

Not in your dreams...in reality.👍
    That’s what I meant
    She was a Puerto Rican ex stripper
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox She was a Puerto Rican ex stripper

who loved the nose candy
    is it true they are eviolent with men and also enjoy violent sex?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat is it true theyr eviolent with men and also enjoy violent sex?

yep. every single one.👍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    so octavian would be in heaven then.
    since he enjoys both the violent sex and to be beat regularly.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    my bitch is a quarter puerto rican and I can confirm the violence. I put bruises on her and she puts bitemarks on me. She also punches and kicks walls and doors sometimes. As a youth she robbed fully grown men with knives before. She doesn't look latina until you know, then you understand. When she gets angry she goes straight west side story/jenny from the block and it is sexy, adorable and scary all at the same time

edit: just saw fox's comments and this girl I'm speaking of also was a stripper before. FFS every stereotype is true
    Originally posted by WellHung who loved the nose candy

Oh did you know her too?
    Originally posted by Wariat is it true theyr eviolent with men and also enjoy violent sex?

I can attest to the second part. Not really the first
    Octavian motherfucker
    Only just saw this thread.

None, we don't have them breeds of womenz here where I live or the North for that matter. Maybe in the city areas like Manchester albeit they have a high level of slit eyes as does Liverpool.
    Octavian motherfucker
    How many spear throwers are there in Polishland
    blacks? there are some in warsaw spewk perfect polish too.
    they have this south americsn group of street singers here thwt go wround singing and playing some instrumente from chile or guatamala whereveer theyre from wnd selling thir cds. these polish bums dance in front of them its funny or follow them around.
    would you fuck a puerto rican or invite her home knowing the stories about them and their reputation though?
    Octavian motherfucker
    I'd fuck any hot lady's vagina.

What reputation do these women have anyway?
    Like I mentioned: that theyre fiolent and will all of a suddena ttack you while youre laying down watching tv with a piece of iron or throw hot water on you if youe ven think of looking wt another woman or not giving them the attention they think theyd eserve. they are also very family oriented and will not allow you to disrespect their fsmily or culture and very emotional roller coaster like. i remember even people in prison said puerto rican women were violent and jsut had a signt of breath come out of their breathe when mentioning them. it seemed like a love and hate relarionship to me.
Jump to Top