User Controls

Anyone Anxious about this virus

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I was just outside, you can't even get decent food anymore, everything is locked down. How long does this go on for?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Are you guys not allowed to leave the house? I'm going getting some cider, fuck this.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I was just outside, you can't even get decent food anymore, everything is locked down. How long does this go on for?

8 weeks or there about...possible forever if you die of it.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol hahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    no food for 8 weeks better use thst pellet gun and start shooting some squerills nad birds or let you cat feed you hhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    I've got at least 3 months of food in my freezer and another 2 in my closet/pantry thing.

I have about 20 rolls of TP and only shit twice a week (usually at work) so I'm good for several months there too.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    There is food, but most of the restaurants are closed today and everything that was available looked awful.
    No I’m fine with it
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lol Wariat thinking people are suffering.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Lets start fighting each other for resources. Folks, it's time for competition, not cooperation.
    I also have a healthy supply of ammo.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I was just outside, you can't even get decent food anymore, everything is locked down. How long does this go on for?

i'm in lockdown too but my government is smart enough to let the supermarket and eateries open unabated.
    I bought hotdogs and coffee and animal crossing comes out soon.

Life is cozy

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I feel like this is like a kike plot like the new 9/11 im not anxious about it its just more annoying than anything. I went to heb the other day a 24/7 store and I went at like 8pm and they were like we're closing in two minutes.. and i was wtf.. I went in and they had tons of stuff not on the shelves.

I then went to jack in the crack and they hid all the napkins and hot sauce because tards were stealing them because they are panicking.

If shit does it the fan I'm totally going to rob the drug store and buy a gun.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    I'm eating beef roast.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby If shit does it the fan I'm totally going to rob the drug store and buy a gun.

Buy da gun den rob the store fam.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Buy da gun den rob the store fam.

well I don't have the money for a gun yet until friday.. and I my next door neighbor is a faggot and I'll get the keys from him if shit his the fan and they close the store, which their doing, their closing all the stores here to restricted hours. I have to do it when nobody is there because they all know who I am. I've actually been thinking this over for the last couple years.

A lot of other people are going selling their shit pussies and stocking up on loob to make it easier.. ITS GONNA BE A BUYERS MARKET FAM!

I would only rob the place if shit hit the fan for real because I'm already on the pigs radar. But luckily the pigs are dumb here.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Our prime minister had the look of someone that knew we are all going to die in his daily Carona address today. It was somewhat disturbing.
    WellHung Black Hole
    star trek??
    Originally posted by Octavian Our prime minister had the look of someone that knew we are all going to die in his daily Carona address today. It was somewhat disturbing.

Who’s your PM? Bo Jo? I think u said ur English right
Jump to Top