User Controls

WARIAT IS DAY DRINKING EVERYONE

Octavian motherfucker
    Homerotic prison related threads with youtube links will follow.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    yes yes yes. many to choose from folks many.
    Will there be woman hating involved and shirtless prison inmates?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the way he types I just assume he's constantly drunk when he's on here
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra the way he types I just assume he's constantly drunk when he's on here

Eastern Europeans and Russians frequently are
    "the first person i thinks of when i wakes up is warriat the nonce".
    People like candyrein talk about stalking but this nigga has had a man crush on wariat for over a year now and probably thinks about him every day.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny "the first person i thinks of when i wakes up is warriat the nonce".

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood People like candyrein talk about stalking but this nigga has had a man crush on wariat for over a year now and probably thinks about him every day.

2 butt hurt posts from 2 faggot losers I have hurt in the past 2 days.

Muh tears, muh salties.
    Sorry I am also polish like wariat if I see someone disrespecting my fellow Polack like in prison if the blacks and whites start popping you gotta throw down for your race because when the time comes you're gonna want them to throw down for you.
    Originally posted by Octavian 2 butt hurt posts from 2 faggot losers I have hurt in the past 2 days.

Muh tears, muh salties.

https://niggasin.space/search?q=wariat&search_type=posts&author=Octavian

Octavian motherfucker
    My work is done here. Butthurt achieved.

Ha-ha.

*unsubscribes*
    some people laugh when they feel pain.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra the way he types I just assume he's constantly drunk when he's on here

Drunk people dont type like that though. Thats something else.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's not difficult to get attention . Just be retarded here and you'll get it .
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Drunk people dont type like that though. Thats something else.

bad keyboard.
Jump to Top