User Controls

Catching up with cage

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    okay so I made it thru the week at the factory but I woke up saturday morning with really bad burns and I'm not sure how I got them. I the machines are warm but not that hot and I take off my gloves because its easier to use my real fingers. So the weekend went by really fast and I mostly just drank and slept in bed listening to music but last night I went to HEB, a grocery store for you yanks and they closed right when i got there and there was nothing on the shelves for the most part, so I go over to jack n the crack for a couple tacos and I see this gont that I know that has a too dumb to die tattoo on his arm and I asked him what happened to the taco shack job and he was like oh well i hate bob and he's a retard and stressed so I talk to robert my new neighbor and tell him if I can fill in for that gont and he says sure and they do this weird power play where I had to call a couple of times because I probably pissed bob off and I've fucked all of his woman employees at some time or another and I call him up and was like hey bobby, its Doug, Doug Monks.. how you been doing and he was fucking pissed and was like put in another aplication and come in tomorrow at 130 and I was like okay heard, so I text tatun and say you know bob is a real dick and she said yeah I know I told you, so I then go to the parlor my favorite pizzeria that I'm banned from to get a shot and a slice and everythings cool but I found this on the side of the building somebody painted roky erickson my hero, we both went to the same mental hospital at the same age that I used to work at

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    what are you drinking right now?
    Originally posted by Wariat what are you drinking right now?

a shiner black, my favorite brew, from shiner texas.

whats a shiner? have you ever drank like three sparks in a row?
    Originally posted by Wariat whats a shiner? have you ever drank like three sparks in a row?

shiner is a brew that has mutlipe flavors from shiner tx, I have a sparks but they don't really sell that here anymore or I haven't seen it in a long time.

but how many sparks have you drank in a row though?
    i think they stopped selling them due to health problems.
    Originally posted by Wariat but hoe many sparks have you drank in a row though?

idk just like a couple i think, its not really my thing.
    but how come lanny used to ban you?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    whos the fat stupid bitch
    Originally posted by cigreting whos the fat stupid bitch

she's not fat, she's just older and she has a horror movie collection. She told me the other day if I took her out for cheezcake she would lay me so I did.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she's not fat, she's just older and she has a horror movie collection. She told me the other day if I took her out for cheezcake she would lay me so I did.

Um look at the girth of her thighs
    Originally posted by cigreting Um look at the girth of her thighs

well she likes her cheeze cake, let me peep your quads, oh wait you wont because their even fatter and flabbier lol
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well she likes her cheeze cake, let me peep your quads, oh wait you wont because their even fatter and flabbier lol

im 6'1" 180 lbs of lean muscle, literally 0% body fat
    Originally posted by cigreting im 6'1" 180 lbs of lean muscle, literally 0% body fat

No you're not quit lying thru your filthy mouth
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by cigreting im 6'1" 180 lbs of lean muscle, literally 0% body fat

This fag throwing out his stats calling other poster's try hards lolz
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No you're not quit lying thru your filthy mouth

why would i lie
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 This fag throwing out his stats calling other poster's try hards lolz

I was called fat and flabby so i let him know im not you fucking low iq retard
    Originally posted by cigreting why would i lie

because you want to be something that you're not like larry loser..
    Originally posted by cigreting I was called fat and flabby so i let him know im not you fucking low iq retard

Post a picture if you're not.. oh wait but you wont because you're a flabby coward.

I think itd interesting how the dhers were on a dating site but afraid to sjow pictures of themselves on here yet always fling insults about how people look.

Like every thread is derailed with some lame insult
Jump to Top