User Controls

Reddit is the ass of the internet

Full of woke ass college kids who did a semester of philosophy and pol sci 101 so now they feel qualified to tell you about how the world works. They're also the most sensitive people on the planet who couldn't recognize sarcasm if it hit them in the face, not to mention the never ending leftist circle jerk and automatic hate boner for anything to the right of Bernie sanders. The sub mods can ban you for not following obscure rule #34567 that no one possibly could of known about. They also ban you for having the nerve to post in communites they personally dislike.

The average Reddit snowflake wouldn't last five minutes on this site before getting an aneurysm, someone really needs to take that place down a peg or two.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    when i see a person say 'source?' to something, i know, instantly, with 100% accuracy, that they are fucking idiots.

they're fags.
    Originally posted by snab_snib when i see a person say 'source?' to something, i know, instantly, with 100% accuracy, that they are fucking idiots.

they're fags.

Ya thats the faggiest thing ever and a lazy comeback, not like a google search takes 5 seconds or anything lol.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Sauce.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Never been on it but seen screen shots
    It was enough to make me stay away
    Originally posted by Cly Sauce.

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by theshroomguy

it means "source"
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    then fucking SAY source. retard.
    Originally posted by Cly it means "source"

I knew what you meant, it's just something I like to do when people say this.
Jump to Top