User Controls

Poll: YOU decide

Lemon or lime?

???
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Leem
    Originally posted by aldra Leem

Fucking gay. I hate you aldra. I've always hated you. Just kill yourself you lemon sucking FAG
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Don lemon is a nigger so lime
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lime

100% of the time

Lime is fine

You have a good time with a lime

Lemon rhymes with demon
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    how the fuck do you pronounce them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I like both personally, limes are cheaper an taste similar but I'll also get lemons to put in my topochicos. I'm also heavily into grape fruit, which I know is different but it still goes well with a topchico.
    HTS highlight reel
    Generally speaking, probably lime. Lemons are aight tho.
    Originally posted by HTS Generally speaking, probably lime. Lemons are aight tho.

Their pretty similar.. its the quandary..
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i put dee lime in dee coconut
    Originally posted by STER0S i put dee lime in dee coconut

RAMS A FAKE GAY DILDO UP STEROS SHIT HOLE PUSSY AND RUNS AWAY*
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I like both personally, limes are cheaper an taste similar but I'll also get lemons to put in my topochicos. I'm also heavily into grape fruit, which I know is different but it still goes well with a topchico.

topo chico is my jam. i used to put in crushed strawberries, a teapoon of sugar n coconut milk.
    Hell yeah ill have to try that. My dad told me the other day he had his first topochico.. he was Douglas it was pretty good and went well with the tacos

I was like heard..
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    lemon is more versatile.
    Grapefruit
    I bet Don Lemon is a real pro at taking it the ass!

HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by snab_snib lemon is more versatile.

Jack of all trades, master of none. Lemon is more versatile, but there's nothing that a lime does well that can be done better by a lemon. Key lime pie > lemon meringue. That was basically my thoight process.
    Originally posted by HTS Jack of all trades, master of none. Lemon is more versatile, but there's nothing that a lime does well that can be done better by a lemon. Key lime pie > lemon meringue. That was basically my thoight process.

have you ever had a topo chico tho?

Posting in a beaner thread
Jump to Top