User Controls

getting some of that koolaid

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I am thinking that before supplies run out and the apocalypsemoccurs stocking up on koolaid would not be a bad idea. anyone know where ai can get it in bulk for cheap? amazon? ebay?
    How many black chicks have you fucked?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Koolaid = the sugary drink?

Do you go to expat shops for that?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian How many niggers have you fucked?

dont be afraid to say it, misguided.👍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung dont be afraid to say it, misguided.👍

Niggers is not gender specific. When you say it I assume you mean male niggers for some reason.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Niggers is not gender specific. When you say it I assume you mean male niggers for some reason.

Young male blacks are like demons. Can't even sit still for a minute. When I hear the n-word I think of them.

Older blacks and female blacks can actually be OK.

In America they found that putting young male blacks in prison reduced crime and benefited the economy. There was a Rockefeller governor of New York, and his whole platform was putting young black males in prison for 20 years until they grew up, using pot as an excuse. It was brutal, but it worked.

Under the Rockefeller drug laws, the penalty for selling two ounces (57 g) or more of heroin, morphine, "raw or prepared opium", cocaine, or cannabis or possessing four ounces (113 g) or more of the same substances, was a minimum of 15 years to life in prison,
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller_Drug_Laws
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    female niggers usually are attracted to me, and very polite. older niggers can be very nice, also. great points, star trek.👍
    i think koolaid would be eprfect tow ewther thiss torm. everything in zpoland is clsoed vor the endt twow erks so besides the vodka and booze koolaid would add a little sugar and spice to my life. maybe even make shots mixing vodka with it or somehting. i mean I am literally holed up in a small studio the enxt two weeks and even the gyms or pubs are all closed. you cant even go to a grocery store as most aremeitjer full of big lines of people like in communist times or closed.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I drink klass and Ovaltine
    Originally posted by WellHung female niggers usually are attracted to me, and very polite. older niggers can be very nice, also. great points, star trek.👍

Black females are attracted to me also.

Is there anyone they are not attracted to?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Black females are attracted to me also.

Is there anyone they are not attracted to?

Tiny dick asians
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Tiny dick asians

Those are insectoids, not people.

P.s. beat any Asians that you see who are not wearing face masks.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Those are insectoids, not people.

P.s. beat any Asians that you see who are not wearing face masks.

Um no...
    Black women love white guys. It'd be great if we could just import them. Unfortunately the law is heavily biased against importing partners, and heavily biased towards importing single males - this is not accidental. As a result countries like Sweden have far worse Male:Female ratios than China, where until recently female abortion/infanticide was a regular practice as a result of the one child policy.
    Originally posted by Wariat i think koolaid would be eprfect tow ewther thiss torm. everything in zpoland

zyeah. zi ma inkak detire of ingtry ot ecipder eseth ostps
    op should drink jonestown koolaid
    fixed the post just for you star trek.
    Originally posted by Fox op should drink jonestown koolaid

dahurrrr! we never saw this one coming! did you write with a crayon first before spell checking it and posting it, you fucking moron?!
    There's like 10 girls who would suck your dick right now if they could just to partake in your lifestyle.

And white men are the most desirable men on the planet.

Unfortunately, white women have decided that white men should have absolutely nothing to do with their own success.

So I mean like ... blame them.
    No white women decided that men should pay for everything and they should be able to ask hat you do end judge him just based on this question but still be paid more or have top positions everywhere.
Jump to Top