User Controls

this is why being big helps

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    you guys seriously think matt serra would have been able to do this?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    It’s not the size of the dog in the fight Wario

It’s the fight in the dog...

Examples:
    You got a small guy right and a big guy..

If they get into an altercation just because the guy is bigger doesn’t mean he’s stronger or faster or has more energy ...

Big guy could be slow, gets tired fast and can’t land a hit...

And maybe the small guy has been holding in emotions and take it all out on the big guy not even knowing his own strength

It’s not always so cut and dry with stuff like that
    But once people start grabbing and shit if you are small it's all over. You can be a upper quick boer but once one guy has you tangled you can't even use your shoulder or move much but if your big you just shrug them off or throw them around. It plays a huge part ins strength. Literslly its who are big without working out are hard to even lit up from the ground vs someone normal size.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I have seen a Pomeranian bully an Alsatian before.

In fact look at this. It was so funny, even at the time.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He couldn't bat them just at distance end strikes so that's when strength or else always matter otherwise like hyenas they have all grabbed on if he was normal size.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    That could be true I’ve never been in a situation like that ..
    But I do know that I’ve seen smaller people whoop sum azz..and was like damn
    I have. Remember Kevin markeley and his crew lying and chasing me (well his dive bar crew not he himself in brady’s Santa Cruz) after he decided to pick a fight with me? While I was shitting my pants from a flu I was overcoming and drinking and being outnumbered like four to one?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Damn that’s a hell of a situation to be in..if they had to come at you 4 to 1... they sum bitches
    cigreting Dark Matter
    that was fun to watch ty
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    In that case, I'm sure you'll enjoy this:

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat I have. Remember Kevin market and his crew lying and chasing me (well his dive bar crew not he himself in brady’s Santa Cruz) after he decided to pick a fight with me? While I was shitting my pants from a flu I was overcoming and drinking and being outnumbered like four to one?

So you shit yourself while glassing his face.
    No and btw I only glasses his face in the middle of an attack and when I saw people surrounding me. Not from all sides but coming from behind him like starting at me.
    Know what I mean? Know what I'm be saying?
    Originally posted by Wariat No and btw I only glasses his face in the middle of an attack and when I saw people surrounding me. Not from all sides but coming from behind him like starting at me.

So you glassed his face while shitting youself?
    How else could I have had a chance of winning while being sick with the flu? I mean it was a no brainer. If I wasn't sick with the flu he may have ended up like the polish guy recently at a bar simply beat with two hits and laying there and their still come after me like cowards as the polish guys friend tried to the night I got my tooth pulled.
    No I was shitting myself trying to escape a horde of people with nowhere to hide or run. I should have had mace or a knife on me but didn't expect that sort of rudeness or treatment from Americans.
    Have you ever were getting off a flu or a similar illness and drank Star Trek? Do you know how weak it makes your body and how much damage even a single punch from a whimp like kevin markley can do? It would piss you off too I'm sure.
    I should have just broke a bottle or something and stabbed him don't you agree star trek in the chest or neck or something?
    Originally posted by Wariat Have you ever we're doing off a flu or similwrmillness and drank Star Trek?

I am so glad I don't work next or near you.
    Fixed typos above.
Jump to Top