User Controls

I never understood why Polish people never admit to being wrong with anything?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Well?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Do you ever admit to being wrong OP?
    ?
    WellHung Black Hole
    because Polish folks are stubborn and prideful, like Germans and Russians.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I guess it's genetic and they simply can't help it.
    this is making me all anxious again. I need to go to a bar or get some of the juice in me.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat this is making me all anxious again. I need to go to a bar or get some of the juice in me.

u need to get diagnosed by a psychiatrist and get properly medicated, wariat. please quit trying to constantly self-medicate with alcohol.
    Yep.
    a guy who says fuck a nigga 10 tiems a day is the last person I will be taking advice from btw. I would even take advice from star trek first.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hmm.
    Mm.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat a guy who says fuck a nigga 10 tiems a day is the last person I will be taking advice from btw. I would even take advice from star trek first.

🤣🤗
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Wariat how else can you deal with people who will always blame others or never take the blame and are imposisble to deal or work with?

You’re kidding....right?

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat speak for yourself. how else can you deal with people who will always blame others or never take the blame and are imposisble to deal or work with? i dont post pics of mysrlf with some weird hoodie or sueprmwn suit on so who is the one of need of mental health here?

do i do that?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Dammit Matt, did I miss pics of you in a Superwoman suit?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Dammit Matt, did I miss pics of you in a Superwoman suit?

nope. i would send em to u if i did...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat In USA especially in the corporate world people constantly apologise one another or say ok I was wrong or try to work things out.

That's actually really true, and that's why European corporate culture rules the world, we are constantly admitting error and improving.

So again, when do you admit you were wrong? When you admit you made a mistake?
    Yep.
    before we get to me wuit changing the subejct .
    Honestly every time you mention that guy in Factorio or InvoiceOcean or whatever I just feel sorry for him.

He needed to provide a return on his investment in your time, and you hate him for that.
Jump to Top