User Controls

Almost out of whiskey

I have enough beer to satisfy a small militia. But fuck, I got like one shot of whiskey left. And they cant sell it around here after 9pm which has passed. Im sure there is rum around here somewhere but fuck niggas, I quit smoking pot and now I aint got much hard liquor! how the fuck do I check out of reality of some fucking 5% ABV bullshit?!
    Also suggestions for whiskey for me to pick up tomorrow are welcome. Dont suggest shit that cost more than 30 for a 1.75 though. I am not made of money you goddamned niggers.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Jameson is aight and not that expesnive. Also, alcohol is a shit drug.
    but beer is the shit. Chugging 500ml 5%ABV is my thing. 4cans and I'm buzzed like lightyear.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    but beer is the shit. Chugging 500ml 5%ABV is my thing. 4cans and I'm buzzed like lightyear.

But then you have to pee like every 5 minutes.
    That is true. But peeing drunk is fun
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Beer is nice for keeping up a buzz all day, but all those calories, can't do it.

Not sure if you can pick up a handle of jameson for under $30 but if you're going to go for it go bushmills instead. Makes for a mighty fine emerald. Old crow is my go to rotgut bourbon at a flat $20 for 1.75L, taste actually isn't half bad for what it is and the price is hard to beat. It mixes well, nice in a sour or just with soda if you're really low-effort. Wild turkey is more expensive but the higher proof and the fact that it's actually the cheapest bourbon worth drinking for reasons other than getting fucked up justify the price tag.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Im not well versed in whiskey but the guy I stay with seems to enjoy buffalo trace. Not sure what the price is on that shit. I stick to drinking rum and vodka And faggoty winecoolers. I also have come to enjoy Strongbow hard cider as I work on getting trashed at night with my rum and cokes.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fUCK the eucharist im drinking christ blood from a casket
    oatking Yung Blood
    Where do you live that bans selling whiskey after 9pm, OP?

It's been all craft beer for me for the past few months. Probably because I can't get trashed, too much work to do.
    Where do you live that bans selling whiskey after 9pm, OP?

It's been all craft beer for me for the past few months. Probably because I can't get trashed, too much work to do.

In SC you can't sell liquor after 7pm and you can't sell it at all on Sunday. Hell my county just last year lifted the ban on Sunday alcohol sales, and even now you can only sell it in the city limits.

The county next to us still doesn't allow alcohol sales at all on Sunday or up to 8am Monday morning, which fucking sucks if you work night shift on Sunday
    oatking Yung Blood
    In SC you can't sell liquor after 7pm and you can't sell it at all on Sunday. Hell my county just last year lifted the ban on Sunday alcohol sales, and even now you can only sell it in the city limits.

The one next to us still doesn't allow alcohol sales at all on Sunday or up to 8am Monday morning, which fucking sucks if you work night shift on Sunday

Is this because of Jesus? I'd never think that this could be a thing outside of a religious place like Ireland.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Try putting your head into a body of water and drinking eternally.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    putting drots of indica tiger dragon rum onder my toung can it be effected i did it with dry mouth i feld it absorded
    bling bling Dark Matter
    it burns the more u do it it burns more but faster omg
    Is this because of Jesus? I'd never think that this could be a thing outside of a religious place like Ireland.

No idea. I'm guessing it's just a remnant of the 1800s thats never been voted down
    Try putting your head into a body of water and drinking eternally.

Best post yet. Will try till i die.
    And then 0P was fish
    bling bling Dark Matter
    symbolic of being on this planet , the sun god travels in his boat across the sky

be liek jesus be a fishy
Jump to Top