User Controls

This article describes everything Ive been trlling starvtrek for weeks

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    this is my lifestyle. I literally have to ork remotely as I cant stand still or function too well being ordered around or told what to do or having my creative vision interrupted.

https://www.lifewire.com/yes-you-re-ready-to-work-from-home-4799673
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    You are so drunk you can't even spell trolling right.

I was talking about remote working with my colleagues today - it is a regular source of conversation. Mostly we can't do it. When stuck at home we all get distracted.

At work I am surrounded by experts, bright young things, an amazing view, a professional atmosphere, hard, driven people. It's a terrifying (in a good way) and inspiring atmosphere.

Sitting at home in the office room isn't quite as interesting. Honestly, most of the times I have tried to work from home in the past I have wound up getting drunk instead. Good times, but not how I want my life to be remembered.

And judging by their online time and productivity, no one has much better results. Just various levels of bullshit.

At the minute in Ireland most home workers are just minding their own kids, who are home from school.
    life is better that way trust me. being drunk.
    it was a typo of telling not trolling mind.
    maybe we just have vastly different personalities starvtrek. for me, i cannot sit still for five minutes nor would i ever have the patience to commute one much less two hours anywhere much less work. i dont even think i would commute that far to a friends funral.
    most of tgose people are not brilliant starvtrek. they are just cogs of the wheel, cogs of a machine. normies especially corporate people ar just fake not brilliant. they just do what theyre told. the people who are truly beilliant are the people who are misunderstood and rejected by society or brushed aside.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Doing what you are told is the price of entry to corporate life.

If you can't sit still and hold focus maybe you have ADHD. Have you ever explored or sought out treatment for that?

At my job sitting still for long periods focusing on one thing is, again, price of entry.
    why would you want the corporate life? who fuckng wnats to be w shill or w robot or made out of plastic when the world is so much richer? i again go back to the leonardo dicaprio vs corpore rich shill iin titwnic co parison. who wiuld pick wanting o be the othr guy? who wants to live thir life around fakeness or ehat othrs approve of?
    Why anyone would choose being part of that world vs being a freelancer or even part of the gig economy with freedom beats me.
    You're the one who posts "day in the life" videos of Zendesk employees and says you wish you had that lifestyle.
    i never said i wish. i said i think she has a good life from the video she posted. whether that is reality or her being fake and corporate is immaterial. I was simply judging what she presented in the video not reality.
    i was also mostly addrssing the living in berlin or san francisco overall vibe while trying to fuck cougars at posh bars every night and working in a creative firld as a lifestyle i wouldnt mind going back to.
Jump to Top