User Controls

Pesky Travels is heartbroken only because she doesnt get to go to Poland again

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    and you guys say Im a troll or annoying?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat and you guys say Im a troll or annoying?

She's not spamming her videos on anyone's forum.
    yea but how do we know that she isnt? and either way how does thwt not make her annoying as a person as imagine what i had to go through her being at my place? imagine being annoyed in person like this and at your own pad just because you didnt want to fuck her.
    brooo, she was spamming my messenger jsut so she could come over for ghe second time.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat yea but how do we know that she isnt?

Wow, QED
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    weeeeeeel pig fuckers, you all want some of this shora virus?!

THERES ABOUT TO BE A WHOLE LOT OF MENS SEMEN AND BALL JUICE UP IN THIS BITCH NIGGERS!
    how many pledges do you guys think she even got?

https://www.patreon.com/PeskyTravels
    It says right here:
    lol.
    do you call her a bigger success story than me star trek?
    Do you?
    maybe similar level but bigger than anna spysz because at least she is not a phony or had to sleep her way to some visa or job.
    Originally posted by Wariat maybe similar level but bigger than anna spysz because at least she is not a phony or had to sleep her way to some visa or job.

What does that even mean? Who is who in that sentence?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat brooo, she was spamming my messenger jsut so she could come over for ghe second time.

Jump to Top