User Controls

Corona virus may have been around since November 17 according to some leaked documents

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    I (and other people) predicted this, that a milder strain had already been circulating before it got any media attention.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8108951/Leaked-government-records-reveal-coronavirus-case-emerged-Hubei-NOVEMBER.html

According to the report, a 55-year-old resident of Hubei could have been the first person to have contracted the infection on November 17.

However, no evidence shows that the individual is the 'patient zero', a term used to describe the first carrier of an infectious disease in an outbreak.

The report added that between one and five new cases were reported each day from that date onwards.

It is said the first double-digit daily toll occurred on December 17 and by the last day of 2019, the total number of infections had soared to 266 – before it spiked again by 115 on January 1.

But it wasn't until January 7 that the Chinese authorities declared they had identified a new virus.
    It's all just media hype STAY INSIDE DON'T MIND THE GUY IN YOUR BUSHES INSTALLING SENSORS AND MICROPHONES!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's all just media hype STAY INSIDE DON'T MIND THE GUY IN YOUR BUSHES INSTALLING SENSORS AND MICROPHONES!

Practicing some counter-surveillance lately eh

I carry around mics all the time. Possibly some sensors. It's perfectly normal in this day and age. They could be for anything, it doesn't have to be malicious.
    show us where did you predicked this.
    https://files.catbox.moe/3ns6c1.mp4

They're saying a lot of people in their 20s are being hospitalized and need life-support because of severe pneumonia and such.

Italians are more closely related to asians though, than the rest of Europe. So maybe that has something to do with it.
    Italians aren't even white
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz https://files.catbox.moe/3ns6c1.mp4

They're saying a lot of people in their 20s are being hospitalized and need life-support because of severe pneumonia and such.

Italians are more closely related to asians though, than the rest of Europe. So maybe that has something to do with it.

not proof of prediction.

you need to prove you said this is going to happen before this is happening to prove you predicted this.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Italians aren't even white

they are your master. thats why you are using their beta-betas.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny not proof of prediction.

you need to prove you said this is going to happen before this is happening to prove you predicted this.

Nobody needs to prove anything to you vinny.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Nobody needs to prove anything to you vinny.

no proof is proof of no proof.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no proof is proof of no proof.

What would I get if I proved that I proved it? A cookie? People are still going to be dumb-shit know-nothings and sheeple regardless of what I prove or believe.

If I want someone to believe something, this sure as hell isn't going to be my primary target audience.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    No shit sherlock that’s why it’s called COVID19
    Octavian motherfucker
    We saved the Juden just so they could start a global holocaust.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz What would I get if I proved that I proved it? A cookie? People are still going to be dumb-shit know-nothings and sheeple regardless of what I prove or believe.

If I want someone to believe something, this sure as hell isn't going to be my primary target audience.

truth.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny truth.

Nonce
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    lol
Jump to Top