User Controls

Anti-Chink sentiment will now shot thru the roof due to some Italian with chronic yellow fever.

  1. #1


    hehe.

    he.

    The Mayor of Florence is facing fresh criticism after he encouraged Italians to “Hug a Chinese” as a stand against racism before Italy was later forced to quarantine its entire country because of the coronavirus.

    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mayor-florence-encouraged-italians-hug-chinese-pandemic-hit
  2. #2
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    There's this Chinese-american girl here with huge tits that I wouldn't mind hugging. A couple years ago she wouldn't mind hugging me either lolz

    Her pussy has an amazing fragrance too.
  3. #3
    Jokes on them I already hated asians as much as I always do.
  4. #4
    Why are they always so angry though?
  5. #5
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why are they always so angry though?

    thats not angry.

    you need to have your emotion sensors recalibrated.

    thats confidence.
  6. #6
    Because they have shitty lives and live in the third world
  7. #7
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because they have shitty lives and live in the third world

    and yet your leader have it.
  8. #8
    Good I hope he dies
  9. #9
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats not angry.

    you need to have your emotion sensors recalibrated.

    thats confidence.

    Another angry asian. SMH as the lovely DTE would say.
  10. #10
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Good I hope he dies

    if he dies, your welfare check will stop comming.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  11. #11
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Another angry asian. SMH as the lovely DTE would say.

    white people so timid.
  12. #12
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if he dies, your welfare check will stop comming.

    I get it from the province not the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT you RETARD
  13. #13
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I get it from the province not the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT you RETARD

    either way your next pm will make sure it stops.
  14. #14
    That's not how the system works. This isn't communist backwater Asia where the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT can interfere in your life. Provinces have rights and they tell the Federal Government to fuck off pretty often.
  15. #15
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's not how the system works. This isn't communist backwater Asia where the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT can interfere in your life. Provinces have rights and they tell the Federal Government to fuck off pretty often.

    the virus will change all these.

    observe.

    your way of life is going to be turned inside out, and backside front.
  16. #16
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz There's this Chinese-american girl here with huge tits that I wouldn't mind hugging. A couple years ago she wouldn't mind hugging me either lolz

    Her pussy has an amazing fragrance too.

    Try to root around in her ass!
    👍
  17. #17
    Wariat Dark Matter
    what about teump though and his anti china stance?
  18. #18
    make no mistake; trump loves china. he mentioned china more times than a chinaman living in china have mentioned china in his entire chinese lifetime.
Jump to Top