User Controls

This corona shit is getting real

I mean in terms of effecting society. Not necessarily that we are all doomed to die of this plague.

Schools are shutting down all over my area. I actually dont know anyone who still has college classes. Most are opening online lessons.

I go to the store and the tp and water is sold out or nearly sold out. Costco was insane last weekend and apparently they chose to take shipments of water and tp instead of produce. They had stacks of TP where the mangos usually are.

I'm also noticing less cars. Drove home at 6:30 yesterday and its usually super traffic packed. But traffic is noticibly lighter. This morning i went to work around 6am and it felt like when I go to work on Sunday. People are staying home.

I kinda wanna stock up just because I dont want to worry about having to find toilet paper. Bottled water I don't give a fuck about. They're not gonna shut off the water or anything. I'll be fine with tap.

If they did shut it off we'd probably have already collapsed as a society and a few cases of water probably wont do much to save your life at that point.

Either way this shit is getting weird. The world has literally never gone through such a thing in the modern age. We've made movies, games, and wrote books about quarantines happening, but to have it happen in real life is so apocalyptic.

Anyone else noticing changes in their area? I wonder if its any easier to get tp in republican states or if they are equally as freaked out despite Trumps assurances its nothing to worry about
    I am still not understanding this obsession with toilet paper. White people problems amirite
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fox I am still not understanding this obsession with toilet paper. White people problems amirite

Our toilet paper comes from China. Get it now?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The toilet paper thing is recockulous...haven't people heard of leaves???
    Originally posted by Fox I am still not understanding this obsession with toilet paper. White people problems amirite

Stocking up is one of the few ways people feel they can control this. Toilet paper is an essential to bidetless Americans and its a non perishable, big cheap item that they can feel secure in knowing they'll absolutely need in the future.

Plus a lot of people are buying it just because they want to have toilet paper till this scaredy cat shit is over. Not everyone buying shit is paranoid.
    Originally posted by mmQ Our toilet paper comes from China. Get it now?

Lol it does tho
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The toilet paper thing is recockulous…haven't people heard of leaves???

leaves are for plebes and proles.

elites use corn cob.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Stocking up is one of the few ways people feel they can control this. Toilet paper is an essential to bidetless Americans and its a non perishable, big cheap item that they can feel secure in knowing they'll absolutely need in the future.

Plus a lot of people are buying it just because they want to have toilet paper till this scaredy cat shit is over. Not everyone buying shit is paranoid.

^paranoid guy who is currently stocking up on toilet paper so he can trade a roll for a can of beans when money becomes worthless
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny leaves are for plebes and proles.

elites use corn cob.

I put butter on mine.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    It is a real virus, but not exactly the way people think it is. The disease itself like just about any other disease can be triggered electromagnetically, that's why certain metals have hyper-accumulated in the human body in populations of the developed world.

A psyop experiment to determine how easily it would be to create mass hysteria through social media.

I mean, think about it, in stores where there's no bottled water left (and worse, no 211 beer left!) those stores would be exactly the same were it not for social media.

That's the problem with this shit. In some cases, social media can help, but in this case it's the exact opposite. It's only making shit worse.

now I can't find the fucking beer I prefer to drink because these scared bitches motherfuckers bought it all up. Ironically(unironically?) the ghetto stores are much less affected and it's mostly the good beer that is gone.

The rich stores, everyone is going apeshit lol rich people are so pathetic.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pretty sure its getting fake and gay

/fread
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Stocking up is one of the few ways people feel they can control this. Toilet paper is an essential to bidetless Americans and its a non perishable, big cheap item that they can feel secure in knowing they'll absolutely need in the future.

dont you all have showerheads ?
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz It is a real virus, but not exactly the way people think it is. The disease itself like just about any other disease can be triggered electromagnetically, that's why certain metals have hyper-accumulated in the human body in populations of the developed world.

A psyop experiment to determine how easily it would be to create mass hysteria through social media.

I mean, think about it, in stores where there's no bottled water left (and worse, no 211 beer left!) those stores would be exactly the same were it not for social media.

That's the problem with this shit. In some cases, social media can help, but in this case it's the exact opposite. It's only making shit worse.

now I can't find the fucking beer I prefer to drink because these scared bitches motherfuckers bought it all up. Ironically(unironically?) the ghetto stores are much less affected and it's mostly the good beer that is gone.

The rich stores, everyone is going apeshit lol rich people are so pathetic.

this is actually what I heard from the one armed man at my new gig, he was saying with the 5g technology they can turn it off and on and center it to certain people because we are all already infected with smart dust.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I put butter on mine.

let me know next time.

i'll save you some butter.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this is actually what I heard from the one armed man at my new gig, he was saying with the 5g technology they can turn it off and on and center it to certain people because we are all already infected with smart dust.

Yep, they can now simply trigger a cytokine storm and have the person's own immune system kill them, and blame it on the virus.
    That's a nice bunghole...not discolored
    discolored ones are better
    Strongly disagree
    I guess heroin addicts don't have to worry nearly as much about the toilet paper shortage.
    CAN WE AL JUST AGREE DO DISAGREAE!?
    \
Jump to Top