User Controls

seekrat ressipes

Add sesame seed oil to your stir-fry for instant Chinese restaurant simulation.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    My dad before he died, made this kick ass egg fooyoung that was better than the Chinese resturant and I believe he used sesame oil, and oyster sauce. Oyster sauce might not be good for stir fry (idk, I can burn water- but in my tastings of other people's attempts to recreate Chinese cuisine) but I think it's in a lot of asian dishes.also, if you can't find fresh bean sprouts (sure, you can DIY it but Fuck that noise) in the grocery store, asparagus seems to be a pretty decent substitute, if not better- that's what my dad used for his egg fooyoung.
    GoIIum Houston
    My dad before he died, made this kick ass egg fooyoung that was better than the Chinese resturant and I believe he used sesame oil, and oyster sauce. Oyster sauce might not be good for stir fry (idk, I can burn water- but in my tastings of other people's attempts to recreate Chinese cuisine) but I think it's in a lot of asian dishes.also, if you can't find fresh bean sprouts (sure, you can DIY it but Fuck that noise) in the grocery store, asparagus seems to be a pretty decent substitute, if not better- that's what my dad used for his egg fooyoung.

My dad wasn't that good a cook but he sometimes made me omelets but he asked me to leave the room before adding the secret ingredient. It was weird.
    Thats disgusting you fucking homo and all your posts are gay as FUCK
    Thats disgusting you fucking homo and all your posts are gay as FUCK

thanks m8
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    mix bleach and pool cleaner for a taste sensation
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    All the food I ever tasted (can't say I ate any, ever) from my grandmother on my mother's side tasted like soap and chemicals. Always thought it was because she didn't know how to rinse dishes after washing but maybe it was bleach and pool cleaner all this time. I wouldn't be surprised. My dad also did shit like that when he cooked sometimes about leaving the room. It depended what it was he was cooking, but when he did make an effort to cook it was always pretty kickass most the time.
    GoIIum Houston
    All the food I ever tasted (can't say I ate any, ever) from my grandmother on my mother's side tasted like soap and chemicals. Always thought it was because she didn't know how to rinse dishes after washing but maybe it was bleach and pool cleaner all this time. I wouldn't be surprised. My dad also did shit like that when he cooked sometimes about leaving the room. It depended what it was he was cooking, but when he did make an effort to cook it was always pretty kickass most the time.

Omg I know what you mean. Sometimes my dad's pancake batter had this weird bleachy flowery smell and he smirked as he watched me eat the pancakes. I think he was trying to kill me.
    Omg I know what you mean. Sometimes my dad's pancake batter had this weird bleachy flowery smell and he smirked as he watched me eat the pancakes. I think he was trying to kill me.

Is this account getting old yet?
Jump to Top