User Controls

how many of you want this life? Or Wish you had it?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist

Imagine being born a female and choosing anything you want in life and being able to just go for it.
    I mean just look at how easy they have it and because of their movements like feminism they can't even be fired or demoted.
    Who would waste a wish on having a job...fucking lol

If you had a legit wish use it for something like unlimited wealth.
    I could just picture myself at that job Jig or a tech firm in general. I MEN I just belong in the it hubs or tech firm worlds of say silicon valley or Berlin. It is as if I'm meant for it.
    Originally posted by Wariat I could just picture myself at that job Jig or a tech firm in general. I MEN I just belong in the it hubs or tech firm worlds of say silicon valley or Berlin. It is as if I'm meant for it.

Wish for the wealth, then you don't have to enslave yourself to a job...aim higher than working for the man..or woman.
    Hmm...
    Exactly
    Octavian motherfucker
    Why would I want to be born a female?

Are you really that fucking stupid?

Here's some crayons, go draw me a pig-horse.

itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by Wariat

Imagine being born a female and choosing anything you want in life and being able to just go for it.

Oh for God sake, not only are you a bitter creep, your a damn idiot also. Women don't have it any easier than men on anything just because they are female
    Originally posted by itybit Oh for God sake, not only are you a bitter creep, your a damn idiot also. Women don't have it any easier than men on anything just because they are female

They are easier on the eyes though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like my life

Every time someone logs on the minecraft server they are such CASUALS, they suck at PVP, die constantly, can't get gear for shit and then they quit and never come back.

Maybe it's because i've been playing for 10 years but I can join any server and become geared in like an hour. I regularly play anarchy servers and escape spawn in a few minutes. I just don't understand how people can be such trash at video games.

Even really difficult fighting games I can just pick up and be good at them. I have amazing hand eye coordination and learn quickly so I am just automatically good at any game I play. Casual gamers are such bitches I don't get how they are so slow and lame.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Who would waste a wish on having a job…fucking lol

If you had a legit wish use it for something like unlimited wealth.

my first wish is to have unlimited wish.

because i high iq.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny my first wish is to have unlimited wish.

because i high iq.

You didn't read the small print, that wish isn't ever allowed.

You could wish away the small print but then you'd be out of wishes...
    wealth is gay, all it's used for is to barter for resources.

Unlimited resources would be dope. You could make your house out of diamond and gold and snort cocaine and heroin every day and replace your internal organs every night to live forever.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood wealth is gay, all it's used for is to barter for resources.

Unlimited resources would be dope. You could make your house out of diamond and gold and snort cocaine and heroin every day and replace your internal organs every night to live forever.

Wealth is the key to everything, resources, sex, fame, toys, love (yes money can buy love)...Money is EVERTHING in this god forsaken world.
    WellHung Black Hole
    santiago
    It's just jedi paper.

Unlimited resources would make money pointless because it would take no effort to get anything you could ever want or need. Nobody would be able to sell anything because everything would be available to everyone.

All people want is conglomerates of metal and plastics. That takes time and skill to manufacture into certain things but the only reason they have any value is because of the cost of materials used in their production. If all the materials were free and unlimited you would not be able to sell a luxury car because anyone would have the ability to manufacture their own.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You didn't read the small print, that wish isn't ever allowed.

You could wish away the small print but then you'd be out of wishes…

i wish ive known that sooner.
    Originally posted by itybit Oh for God sake, not only are you a bitter creep, your a damn idiot also. Women don't have it any easier than men on anything just because they are female

the video proves alone they do. just look at her life wnd her youtube subscriber account. plus how aweful she is at life she sure dont deserve any of that and plenty of males could take her place that do. heck most of thr members of thie forum who are male probably could be better at it than her wnd deserve more subscribers. the only reason she even hws one is she is a femwle wnd her subscriber sprobably hope to grt eome.
    and yes they have it way easier look at weinstein. how many femwles even got reprimanded or did a day for what he did in the workplace? but besides the point it shows all thy have to do is show a tit or teo once in a while and not only can they keep any job or work their eay up in any office but even twke over holywood as well. just being their whorish females selves.
Jump to Top