User Controls

A Day in the Life

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Octavian motherfucker
    So basically not you then.
    The only difference between me and him is I don't use a lot of desktop or professional software as I can't afford it not want to fill out my crummy old mac book air with a bunch of adobe shit besides illustrator. I MOSTLY JUST USE THE IPad.
    is this a lovers meeting thread ?
    Is this more like me do you guys think?

same guy by the way like I said it is the life it is the career path chosen for us or meant for us:

Originally posted by Wariat The only difference between me and him is I don't use a lot of desktop or professional software as I can't afford it not want to fill out my crummy old mac book air with a bunch of adobe shit besides illustrator. I MOSTLY JUST USE THE IPad.

Well that's not the only difference is it..he gets paid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Octavian So basically not you then.
    Damn, you still here.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Damn, you still here.

Fuck that suppose to mean nigger? I don't live here.

I thought you were dead anyway.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat The only difference between me and him is I don't use a lot of desktop or professional software as I can't afford it not want to fill out my crummy old mac book air with a bunch of adobe shit besides illustrator. I MOSTLY JUST USE THE IPad.

Oh and besides the fact he doesn't try to meet up with 12 year olds and draw horses that look like pigs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian Oh and besides the fact he doesn't try to meet up with 12 year olds and draw horses that look like pigs.

still couldnt get him out of your head ?
    Were you in rehab?
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Octavian Fuck that suppose to mean nigger? I don't live here.

I thought you were dead anyway.
    Shit, cracker jack, why so defensive?!
    the ipad autist
    WellHung Black Hole
    A day in the life of a nigger whore, wariat?👍
Jump to Top