User Controls

anyone here like neon indian?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've been listening to them for a bout ten years saw them in dallas awhile back, kinda like jamc, their from here in texas

WellHung Black Hole
    FUCK A NIGGER WHORE FOLKS!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've been listening to them for a bout ten years saw them in dallas awhile back, kinda like jamc, their from here in texas

Where's the fuckin DROP?? I NEEED THE DROP!!
    Originally posted by mmQ Where's the fuckin DROP?? I NEEED THE DROP!!

it was the part were they had the drum solo you tard
    okay 135, are you happy now?!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby it was the part were they had the drum solo you tard

There was no drum solo in that entire song and there was definitely never a drop. Shame shame.
    OMG ARE MY BOXERS EVEN WASHED I CANT TELL!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby okay 135, are you happy now?!

Lol NO. that was not a drum solo that was a 2 second drum FILL that was PATHETIC. Fite me in the cupboards.

For realsies I at least listened to the whole thing. It was aight. If I was there I would definitely get my groove on and do my dance moves but I dont think I would personally go out of my way to go to one of their shows.
    Originally posted by mmQ Lol NO. that was not a drum solo that was a 2 second drum FILL that was PATHETIC. Fite me in the cupboards.

For realsies I at least listened to the whole thing. It was aight. If I was there I would definitely get my groove on and do my dance moves but I dont think I would personally go out of my way to go to one of their shows.

You're a fucking ass clown and dont know the first thing about play the skin flute you shit fuck fuck you i hate i done with you scary gary!

And yes I'm very triggered and alto pissed off man

Originally posted by mmQ Lol NO. that was not a drum solo that was a 2 second drum FILL that was PATHETIC. Fite me in the cupboards.

oh okay thats really rich coming from a guy that listens to primus how about you go to a concert you total tool!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby oh okay thats really rich coming from a guy that listens to primus how about you go to a concert you total tool!

You're reminding me of my coworker Chris right now. I'll say something to him over text and then he'll respond with weird ass irrelevant stuff and I'm like, you're faded as shit off those jag bombs again huh? "Yes."

You also reminded me of hikki getting all mad that I dont love every single song you post even though I literally said it was aight and I'd get down to it if I was there live.

CLAM DOWN!!!!!!
    Originally posted by mmQ You're reminding me of my coworker Chris right now. I'll say something to him over text and then he'll respond with weird ass irrelevant stuff and I'm like, you're faded as shit off those jag bombs again huh? "Yes."

You also reminded me of hikki getting all mad that I dont love every single song you post even though I literally said it was aight and I'd get down to it if I was there live.

CLAM DOWN!!!!!!

Ugghh fuck chris and fuck you Google head
    Fuck ratbasrsrd abd fuck ratbasrsrd chris
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Fuck ratbasrsrd abd fuck ratbasrsrd chris

You're a fucking Pokemon
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're a fucking Pokemon
    Why did you quote yourself?
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Why did you quote yourself?

Really drunk/possesed? Idk
Jump to Top