User Controls

TOM HANKS HAS THE CORONAVIRUS

CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/11/business/media/tom-hanks-coronavirus.html

ANYONE BUT TOM GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN NO
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I know one thing.. he better stay away from Leonardo Dicaprio.......
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CASPER https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/11/business/media/tom-hanks-coronavirus.html

ANYONE BUT TOM GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN NO

He survived on a deserted island for 4 years, safely landed an airplane on the Hudson river and avoided being killed by African pirates. I'm sure he'll be just fine.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    He’s in Australia too.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    good, i hope he and all his friends die.

unfortunately they won't because corona is a nothingburger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by mmQ He survived on a deserted island for 4 years, safely landed an airplane on the Hudson river and avoided being killed by African pirates. I'm sure he'll be just fine.

Sounds like a movie.
    Got damm first he gets the aids now dis shit, hollywood is ruff
    Charlie Sheen will be visiting him in hospital with the Crisco.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by CandyRein I know one thing.. he better stay away from Leonardo Dicaprio…….

their not going to stay away from each other their butt hole buddies for lyfe
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I bet he didnt wash his hands.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I bet he didnt wash his hands.

He may have...just not long enough...they are saying you need to wash them for 20 seconds...perhaps he only did 19.
    No he did a full twenty but didn’t count the “Mississippi’s”
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He probably over washed to be safe but made his skin too hot and soggy thus making it more porous and vulnerable to the virus that was already lingering about in his room.
    Originally posted by mmQ He probably over washed to be safe but made his skin too hot and soggy thus making it more porous and vulnerable to the virus that was already lingering about in his room.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm prepared for the world and my filthy keyboard.

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    What a niiice hand. I just placed my hand in yours on the screen. 😍😍🤭
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What a niiice hand. I just placed my hand in yours on the screen. 😍😍🤭

Next time put your tit there.
Jump to Top