User Controls

Charlie Sheen raped Corey Haim on the set of Lucas

Octavian motherfucker
    According to Feldman, Haim:

“told me, ‘Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight,'” Feldman continued. “‘Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.”

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/charlie-sheen-responds-to-corey-feldmans-claims-that-he-raped-corey-haim.html/

I'm quite disappoint. I thought Feldman would have had a shed load of juicy names. Sheen albeit a big star, just doesn't seem that shocking; or even believable to be honest.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah if cokehead tweaker Charlie Sheen didn't try banging dudes I can't really see sober 19 year old Charlie wanting to so badly he did a rape in broad daylight
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    why is there crisco on a movie set
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    for the rapes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Octavian https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/charlie-sheen-responds-to-corey-feldmans-claims-that-he-raped-corey-haim.html/

I'm quite disappoint. I thought Feldman would have had a shed load of juicy names. Sheen albeit a big star, just doesn't seem that shocking; or even believable to be honest.

put crisco on my but n raped him lmfao
    i like cock Yung Blood (banned)
    Originally posted by snab_snib why is there crisco on a movie set

to facilitate the harvey-weinsteining of the help

the casting couch was never a myth
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    yeah but

bottles of crisco?
    i like cock Yung Blood (banned)
    Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight

crisco is one of the few items i havent considered using for lube.

that discrepancy will be remedied forthwith
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/charlie-sheen-responds-to-corey-feldmans-claims-that-he-raped-corey-haim.html/

lol i saw this earlier today and didn't know if it was a joke i thought about posting it but didnt lmao

when i used to do meth I would carpet "sheen" when i was all out

tho to be honest the cories seem like total swappers like why cant you just expose nonces instead of demanding money to do it? I bet by butt was reaaaal goood~!

Hey Kraz you know what they say the only way to get to the top is through the bottom!
    \
    Octavian motherfucker
    Hahahahaha CLUB SAAAHNWICH.

butt the thing with hollyweird is they probably enjoyed getting butt fucked just enough by gonts like john revolta where they were paid just enough.. who knows man.. tam hanks is suspect too.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Sheen is another sub-human bag of scum.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Sheen is another sub-human bag of scum.

pretty much, I don't know if its true or not but even if you look at the comments on "lucas" from over a year ago they have been talking about sheen being a rapist, but I don't understand is why cory wont just spill the tea if its true, you know what I mean?
    I almost bet justin beiber is going to come out while he's washed out and crying saying how he got mouth raped by ludacris to give him vocal lessens

I almost bet justin beiber is going to come out while he's washed out and crying saying how he got mouth raped by ludacris to give him vocal lessens

Originally posted by Lugal-irra and Meslamta-ea youre just jealous the only ones slathering your asshole in crisco behind a trailer and cramming assorted foreign objects into it are a bunch of homeless niggers instead of a famous white boy.

sounds like you're an old man that craves kraz dong and wishes he'd been used at a younger age. FAG
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I almost bet justin beiber is going to come out while he's washed out and crying saying how he got mouth raped by ludacris to give him vocal lessens

Plausible...

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby … but I don't understand is why cory wont just spill the tea if its true, you know what I mean?

Because he's dead.
    why would anyone be interested in celebrety man rape ?

they're actors.
Jump to Top