User Controls

If you could press a button and kill anyone, who would you kill

Inb4 'op'

No chance of getting caught and no dirty work. Just press a button and presto. Can be your childhood rival (if you have a rival???) or the president of the DCR. Doesnt matter.

I'll avoid lengthening my secret service file but other than that or other corrupt politicians, I'd probably off this girl from highschool who embodied everything i hate in people. I remember someone asked her about her religion (Muslim, she was the kid of Bosnian refugees iirc) and she freaked out instantly and started defending her religion saying 'its just my religion thats just what i believe'

We were in a philosophy class, discussing our beliefs on God.

She also kept a cigarette behind her ear, bleached her hair, never stopped talking about drinking, etc. I am pretty sure our only conversations were about alcohol or weed.

Idk this probably doesnt sound like a good reason but let me make it clear that i still think the world would be better off without dumb vapid cunts like her. Have not yet met someone as dumb and emptyheaded. Maybe it was just her highschool brain and she got better after. I hope, anyway.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I would have to find my list and reevaluate it to make that decision,, I kinda gave up my list years ago
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    although the first person that came to mind was the asshole who kicked my Pomeranian at my 18th birthday party
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I can think of some people I want to see suffer, but I would be worried - perhaps killing them is doing them a favour?
    Oneself seems the obvious NIS answer.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Yes
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Inb4 'op'

No chance of getting caught and no dirty work. Just press a button and presto. Can be your childhood rival (if you have a rival???) or the president of the DCR. Doesnt matter.

I'll avoid lengthening my secret service file but other than that or other corrupt politicians, I'd probably off this girl from highschool who embodied everything i hate in people. I remember someone asked her about her religion (Muslim, she was the kid of Bosnian refugees iirc) and she freaked out instantly and started defending her religion saying 'its just my religion thats just what i believe'

She also kept a cigarette behind her ear, bleached her hair, never stopped talking about drinking, etc. I am pretty sure our only conversations were about alcohol or weed.

Idk this probably doesnt sound like a good reason but let me make it clear that i still think the world would be better off without dumb vapid cunts like her. Have not yet met someone as dumb and emptyheaded. Maybe it was just her highschool brain and she got better after. I hope, anyway.

she might be vapid and flat out retarded but thats a pretty trivial reason to want to kill someone, she just sounds insecure. I'd want to kill someone if say they hurt my cat or hurt someone in my family or a friend of mine.
    HTS highlight reel
    "If you could press a button and kill anyone, who would you kill"

I find it interesting that it's just assumed we'd definitely choose to kill someone. Probably myself though - it'd be nice to have easy access to a suicide method that is guaranteed 100% to kill me. Bonus points if the button is some kind of a "blinks your consciousness out of existence and your body drops dead" kind of deal. I wouldn't necessarily press the (now re-purposed) suicide button, but it'd be nice to have it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by HTS "If you could press a button and kill anyone, who would you kill"

I find it interesting that it's just assumed we'd definitely choose to kill someone. Probably myself though - it'd be nice to have easy access to a suicide method that is guaranteed 100% to kill me. Bonus points if the button is some kind of a "blinks your consciousness out of existence and your body drops dead" kind of deal. I wouldn't necessarily press the (now re-purposed) suicide button, but it'd be nice to have it.

if you kill yourself you wont go to heaven. dont you love your lover? why would you want to leave him like that?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if you kill yourself you wont go to heaven. dont you love your lover? why would you want to leave him like that?

🤣
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if you kill yourself you wont go to heaven. dont you love your lover? why would you want to leave him like that?

What makes you think he is going to heaven?...he puts his willy in a mans ass, that gets you a first class ticket to hell.
    Originally posted by HTS "If you could press a button and kill anyone, who would you kill"

Fuck you I'd kill you
    No, that’s some bitch shit. I’d much rather do it face to face and make them suffer first
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Inb4 'op'

^ what a victim of bullying fantasizes while not being bullied.
    WellHung Black Hole
    No one, thankfully.
Jump to Top