User Controls

CandyRein is a severe addict, So she won't let herself try cocaine...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, for years she watched her parents play that game...and it caused her a great deal of pain. πŸ˜“
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, for years she watched her parents play that game…and it caused her a great deal of pain. πŸ˜“

this is actually true. but I'm kinda the opposite, my parents are republicans in higher middle class and never did anything except drink wine but I went HOGG! wild and started doing a bunch of drugs in highshcool, but now I just drink. lol I got apprehended for weed when I was in highschool at 14 and sent to the bad kid school for a couple of weeks and my mom was crying asking me what is wrong with you're reality?! lol and my dad would throw a cup of water in my face to wake me up to go to the bad kid school.. now my mom is asking me to buy her weed and showing me pictures of my cousins despensiery.. Idk i might hit him up for some bud. I have been out of the loop for awhile as I was on probation for 5 years and didn't really smoke weed that much.

its funny because he has his little girls watering his plants for him. but yeah I basically told my mom hell no i'm not buying you weed.

coke is very rare to come buy here in austin most everyone just does tek but I got some a month ago and it was kinda of a waste of time, I got really high but I don't need to be spending money on that. I'll do it if its free tho for sure.
    I could actually go for a couple of phat lines right now and I'd be cool
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this is actually true. but I'm kinda the opposite, my parents are republicans in higher middle class and never did anything except drink wine but I went HOGG! wild and started doing a bunch of drugs in highshcool, but now I just drink. lol I got apprehended for weed when I was in highschool at 14 and sent to the bad kid school for a couple of weeks and my mom was crying asking me what is wrong with you're reality?! lol and my dad would throw a cup of water in my face to wake me up to go to the bad kid school.. now my mom is asking me to buy her weed and showing me pictures of my cousins despensiery.. Idk i might hit him up for some bud. I have been out of the loop for awhile as I was on probation for 5 years and didn't really smoke weed that much.

its funny because he has his little girls watering his plants for him. but yeah I basically told my mom hell no i'm not buying you weed.

coke is very rare to come buy here in austin most everyone just does tek but I got some a month ago and it was kinda of a waste of time, I got really high but I don't need to be spending money on that. I'll do it if its free tho for sure.

What the fuck lol

Why wouldn't you buy your mom weed? What's wrong with you.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace What the fuck lol

Why wouldn't you buy your mom weed? What's wrong with you.

weeel because I was on probation at the time.. and didn't want to get in anymore legal trouble.. I went to jail when I was 17 for my mom searching through my room and found a pot pipe and called my dad and my dad came home from work and was asking for a fight so I started kicking his ass and my dad told my mom to call the cops and the cops arrested me.. and when I lost my first apartment when I was 18 and had to sleep in their backyard and I smeeled like cigs they wanted to go thru my backpack and I had weed in there and they would of called the cops on me so I left and was homeless for a couple of weeks.. soo.... why would i do that for her, she should buy me weed lol

my dad when i was 14 would throw a cup of water in my face to wake me up because I was a "drughead" so... my mom can figure it out for herself.. she's an adult.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, for years I’ve wished I could meet Candyrein but that’ll never happen so I’m just gonna troll with pages of candy threads full of lies to suit my misery ..I saw her mention today is her dads birthday..who passed.. I hope this is a good troll ..I’m jobless with nothing but time in this motel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Candy, u should put a landing strip on that forehead.πŸ˜“
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I have no problem with it why would I do that

And why did you ignore my post .. because truth hurts ?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby weeel because I was on probation at the time.. and didn't want to get in anymore legal trouble.. I went to jail when I was 17 for my mom searching through my room and found a pot pipe and called my dad and my dad came home from work and was asking for a fight so I started kicking his ass and my dad told my mom to call the cops and the cops arrested me.. and when I lost my first apartment when I was 18 and had to sleep in their backyard and I smeeled like cigs they wanted to go thru my backpack and I had weed in there and they would of called the cops on me so I left and was homeless for a couple of weeks.. soo…. why would i do that for her, she should buy me weed lol

my dad when i was 14 would throw a cup of water in my face to wake me up because I was a "drughead" so… my mom can figure it out for herself.. she's an adult.

Wow. Sounds like a real healthy relationship.
    Originally posted by CandyRein I have no problem with it why would I do that

And why did you ignore my post .. because truth hurts ?

Because you have a perfectly good air strip and it would be a shame to waste it. I know O'hare could use the space.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Wow. Sounds like a real healthy relationship.

thats why I left when I turned 18, i was arrested twice when I was 17 due to fighting with my dad luckily they footed the bill to keep it out of the courts. about 6k total for both, but we're cool now I'm just not going to buy my mom weed lol
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Because you have a perfectly good air strip and it would be a shame to waste it. I know O'hare could use the space.

You know they said the same thing about Tyra Banks and Rihanna my fav two ladies 😍
    They are so beautiful.. thank you :)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by i like pie your mother rents out her asshole for crack rock shards

your conception was facilitated by an exchange of crack rock

"Crack rock shards"

kys
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats why I left when I turned 18, i was arrested twice when I was 17 due to fighting with my dad luckily they footed the bill to keep it out of the courts. about 6k total for both, but we're cool now I'm just not going to buy my mom weed lol

lol

Originally posted by CandyRein You know they said the same thing about Tyra Banks and Rihanna my fav two ladies 😍
    They are so beautiful.. thank you :)

lol

Originally posted by i like pie your mother rents out her asshole for crack rock shards

your conception was facilitated by an exchange of crack rock

kill yourself
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by i like pie youre just mad that your own conception was facilitated by an exchange of crack rock shards…but in your case it was your mother paying some homeless nigger for his uterine cockjuice injection.

So, which is it ?

I'm mad about a, but in my case it was b.

I am a lamb, kid. Lambs do not get mad, they get petted, and adored. Lamb life. Suck my wool bitch!!!
    Originally posted by mmQ Suck my wool bitch!!!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Imagine your main insult being the same given to super model Tyra Banks and one of the worlds most beautiful music artists , Rihanna 😍

*esteem mega- boosts*
    Originally posted by CandyRein Imagine your main insult being the same given to super model Tyra Banks and one of the worlds most beautiful music artists , Rihanna 😍

*esteem mega- boosts*

Being a celebrity or super model doesn't mean you can't have ugly features. Big foreheads are always ugly. Looks like you're balding or are some type of alien. Nobody is 100% perfect though and most people look weird like this in some way, including Rihanna or whoever the fuck tyra banks is.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Proverbial Umbrella . I'm not even gonna link the video I'm just gonna listen to it. When I was in jail one time my NIGGA JUSTIN (RIP) sent me the song on the voicemail. Many hearts.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Being a celebrity or super model doesn't mean you can't have ugly features. Big foreheads are always ugly. Looks like you're balding or are some type of alien. Nobody is 100% perfect though and most people look weird like this in some way, including Rihanna or whoever the fuck tyra banks is.

Nope .. chit logic
    I’m hot like a super model

Thank you for the insult .. I’d have never thought of the correlation πŸ’•πŸ˜
Jump to Top