User Controls

You know you're old when...

HTS highlight reel
    ... you re-watch Malcolm in the Middle and find yourself sympathizing more with Hal and Lois rather than any of the kids. When I was a kid, I remember loving Malcolm. When I was a teenager I remember really vibing with Francis' whole journey of self discovery to Alaska. Now I just feel bad for Hal and Lois never getting enough time together and feel genuine happiness whenever they do manage to connect in spite of whatever shenanigans "the boys" have gotten up to.

Fuck. I just wanted to chug robocough and chill out and enjoy the nostalgia of MitM. Apparently I'm too old. I've also found myself missing elementary/middle school, despite the fact that while MitM was airing I would have despised those years. I'm getting old. Time is an unstoppable force and I am changing in ways that my teenage soul never anticipated. I don't like it. I don't even think these changes are good. But they are changes that have happened and I'm not sure I'll ever regain the state of mind I had before. And that scares the shit out of me.

I miss being innocent.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    when you start to empathise with why Hal started cooking meth

Originally posted by HTS But they are changes that have happened and I'm not sure I'll ever regain the state of mind I had before. And that scares the shit out of me.

honestly it makes me sad that I usually feel nostalgic for feelings or states of mind that at the time, I'd tried to suppress or 'grow out of' as soon as possible
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Andddd that’s just the beginning HTS😁
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Technologist Andddd that’s just the beginning HTS😁

pls no

make it stop

i feel like i was 25 yesterday, and 17 the day before that.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Or when you watch Spongebob and start feeling bad for Squidward
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by HTS pls no

make it stop

i feel like i was 25 yesterday, and 17 the day before that.

I remember saying in my early 20s, “if this is maturity, I don’t want it.” But I had to take it!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You know you're old when people younger than you say "you know you're old when.. "
    Ghost Black Hole
    Life is unfair
    i remember watching 2 and a ½ men on and off and then a few years later all i saw was men.
    Originally posted by i like pie tell everyone how you take it. and how much you enjoyed taking it all.

as tandem charges.
    yea it fucking blows. hopefully i'll be reincarnated into someone cool
    wait till you see friends reunion.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    You didndo nothing and ur hip hurts
Jump to Top