User Controls

Get ready boys, here it comes.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I went to the Asian Market on Saturday, maybe I should self quarantine for a couple of weeks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Hmmmm maybe i should get more coffee and freeze some milk
    Good they should round up all the homeless people too. These fuckers have been getting bold asking people in lines at the store. One guy shouted at me across the street asking for change like wut am I supposed to cross the street to give you money?
    Technologist victim of incest
    As far as I know it hasn’t hit Ohio yet.......but it’s in every state surrounding us except West Va.

Went grocery shopping yesterday, and there were many bare shelves of non perishable items. Barely found a couple cans of soup.

Wonder what’s gonna happen when it is here.
    It's all over my city. Every Asian person is wearing masks it's pretty funny
    We had a guy come in last week with an N95 on.
    We also had to put up our masks and hand sanitizer because people were stealing them.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Good they should round up all the homeless people too. These fuckers have been getting bold asking people in lines at the store. One guy shouted at me across the street asking for change like wut am I supposed to cross the street to give you money?

I seen a normal looking well dressed person with a little dog the other day - I assumed they were walking the dog - and they asked me for spare change.

Maybe this is the new norm? Should we all be asking each other for spare change all the time? Even work colleagues and at the shops?
    "Hey Bob, nice weather, any spare change?"
    "Hey Bill, yes lovely weather, good to see you, any spare change?"

I typically get asked for spare change from 4 to 10 times a day.

I pay for everything with NFC on my phone too.
    Their mistake is using the word "spare".
    Yes I can spare some change. Some societal change. Let's start by abolishing paper money and coins and only using a decentralized currency.

I only spare Satoshi let's see ur qr code scrub.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Let's start by abolishing paper money and coins and only using a debit card.

Fixed.
    But then the jedis would know how much money I have
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fixed.

Why dont you use one of those cash-back credit cards for everything, and get a bunch of credit toward your bill? I imagine your credit rating is exemplary....access to the best cards.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood But then the jedis would know how much money I have

*credits.
    Yes goy 3% cash back just sign on the dotted line
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yes goy 3% cash back just sign on the dotted line

*credits not credit.

Do away with paper money/coins and you have credits, not money.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Only thing I pay cash for these days is hookers tbqh
    Both of those things are jedi. only trust decentralized crypto secretly controlled by China.

"At least they arent jedis"
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Both of those things are jedi. only trust decentralized crypto secretly controlled by China.

"At least they arent jedis"

Money was invented by the Lydians, not the jedis
Jump to Top