User Controls

What's for Dinner?

What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    So, I remember this thread used to be a sticky on RDFRN and I really enjoyed it. Post what you are having or plan to have for dinner. Pics would be awesome but not a necessity. So, I guess I'll start it off. I picked a boring night to start this thread but I been thinking about it for about a week now and I just thought fuck it.
    So, because of the recent adderall binge all weekend I can't handle too much. My bf and I made some mashed up potatoes (my first time, i usually by instant mashed) and I had leftover baked chicken I made for lunch.

Chicken baked in olive oil, black pepper, seasoning salt, cayenne pepper, and paprika. Basted it then after 20 min. of cooking rebasted it. Let the 2 chicken thighs cook about 40 min at 350....I let i overcook D: it wasn't too bad though. And then some steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots.

Last time I posted my grilled cheese pics some earth faggot made a dick joke about the Hubble telescope or something something NICE POTATO CAMERA.

I haven't eaten anything in 3 days just lots and lots of pills, I got $100 today so I drank 1.5 liters of beer and ate pills and bought weed.

Now I feel really sick and like I'm on a floating carpet right now. I need food but the only thing open is 711

So my dinner is doritos chips and Pepsi cola, Delicious. Nutrients
    fanglekaiii Yung Blood
    Tomorrow it's going to be jambalaya.
Jump to Top