User Controls

Your Favorite Recipes That Use Cum

I'm sort of an alcoholic, so I'm fond of this modified White Russian:

2oz vodka
    1oz kahlua/coffee liquer
    1/2oz-1oz of delicious semen
    cream/milk to taste (freshly lactated breast milk is the most wholesome)

Basically you mix the first 3 and top off the glass with the breast milk (or regular milk if you're not fortunate enough to have a reliable breastmilk supplier).

Tastes great, and really; you can't go wrong with semen.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Skip the pretentious bullshit and get down to business: CUM SHOTS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    This thread is objectively homosexual.
    Sharpie Houston
    This thread is objectively homosexual.
    So change it...

Jesus, the last one looks like a little fucking whore, i don't like that at all. The one with the pink white dress is best.
    Jesus, the last one looks like a little fucking whore, i don't like that at all. The one with the pink white dress is best.

They're all... gr8. But yeah she's... cute and casual.
    I had great interest in this thread before you brought the girls in. Eww.
    They're all… gr8. But yeah she's… cute and casual.

How can you even like slutty looking girls, like that.. Make up makes lolis less attractive, whoreishness makes lolis less desirable.
    IF I had an opinion on this, which I don't, I'd say like uhh the last one is kinda..... FUCK YOU.. you're not getting me, bro.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How can you even like slutty looking girls, like that.. Make up makes lolis less attractive, whoreishness makes lolis less desirable.

She was referring to the pink-white dress girl. Anyway, they're all brittle and likely to snap in half if fucked properly. Too risky.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    ib4 omelet video
    they're all brittle and likely to snap in half if fucked properly.

This is why you fuck them gently.

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Well it can replace syrup as a low sugar alternative for breakfast items like pancakes, waffles, crepes, etc. and it can be a substitute for hollandaise sauce on a zesty omelette. If it's for dinner you can drizzle it over a bowl of macaroni and cheese and it surprisingly behaves in much the way you might expect of a viscous, fat free vinaigrette while tasting almost exactly like the Newman's Own you get at the store. If you're making a more exotic meal it goes nicely as an option if left on the side of the california rolls, next to the wasabi and candied ginger.

the possibilities are endless
    I made a cheese sauce the other day and semen really acts as a good thickening agent when you've added too much milk although you really need to use a lot of it if you're looking to use it for creamy factor. Does not work well with stringy cheeses.

If you've got a vagina on hand you can also use vaginal secretions (period blood adds an irony flavor, don't use that) to increase the acidity of your cheese sauce. Which is good when you're making a mozarella based cheese sauce, it'll make it less stringy without watering it down. Lime or vinegar will also work but I prefer the taste of MOST vaginas. Some vaginas are no good for cheese sauces. Do not use a vagina which has a yeast infection as the yeast will thicken up your cheese sauce, plus it's got a funny taste but idk, some people are into that.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I was linked here by my the thanks in my inbox and spent ten minutes trying to infer what substance my post was responding to before seeing the title, what the fuck is wrong in my head
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    cum omelet

/internet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Cum popsicles, basically cum and once U get enough mix it with some gatorade or just use classic cum flavor and freeze them using ice pop molds

Also ice cumcubes. When your gf asks for a soda put a few cumcubes in there
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    So change it…

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD SHARPIE

One of these days when I get my adderall dose upped to 60mg 3x day I will learn how to h@xx0rz you off the interwebs

You mentally ill fucking troglodyte pedophile buttmuch fuckface cock smoking motherfucking asshole dirty twat cumsuckling valproate semisodium bastradomus
    lel
Jump to Top