User Controls

Why can't CandyRein land herself a boyfriend?

WellHung Black Hole
    It's much easier for a gal to hook up, as opposed to a guy. What is Candy's major malfunction(s), folks?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Bro.. you have no idea who is in my house or whom im the company of or if I’m dating lmao

Focus on who’s in that lil motel room :)

Matt Candy thread 1000 ..
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein Bro.. you have no idea who is in my house or whom im the company of or if I’m dating lmao

Focus on who’s in that lil motel room :)

Matt Candy thread 1000 ..

I know everything about you. I have my sources.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Obviously they aren’t good lil creep :)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by CandyRein Obviously they aren’t good lil creep :)

When i become a gangster rapper my stage name will be Lil' Creep.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I like that .. but I almost feel like I’ve heard it already
    Originally posted by CandyRein I like that .. but I almost feel like I’ve heard it already

Sounds like Lil' Peep. God rest his soul.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Too aggressive
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Too aggressive

She's aggressive only when it comes to talking shit to people online. She is a big scaredy-cat when it comes to the physical world. She is very unsure of herself, and timid.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    could it be that she is bat shit crazy?????
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    Originally posted by WellHung She's aggressive only when it comes to talking shit to people online. She is a big scaredy-cat when it comes to the physical world. She is very unsure of herself, and timid.

I am sure she could sweet talk her way out of any sticky situation if she tried my nigga. You don't need to be tough to deal with the physical world.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Mattchew, are you telling me that the love affair of the century (Candy and Risir) is in the crapper?

How could this travesty have ever occurred?

Who could have ever foreseen such a tragic event?

Oh...the humanity!!!
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    even male niggers aren't interested in nigger bitches. they're the nastiest thing on earth. nobody wants them.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You just want some bbc
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Only likes whiteys.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Mattchew, are you telling me that the love affair of the century (Candy and Risir) is in the crapper?

How could this travesty have ever occurred?

Who could have ever foreseen such a tragic event?

Oh…the humanity!!!

Granpa... you’ll always feel rejected.. get used to it.. you will be lonely and mad always and infatuated with who I choose to be with ..

*whispers*

It’ll never be you :)
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I never wanted to get with you even though you sent me naked pictures of yourself for a half dozen years and live in the state next to me.

It'll never be you. :)
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    why cant pesky travels?

Jump to Top