User Controls

Caller ID spoofing?

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    What is the best way to do this? I already tried various sites and apps and none have worked for various reasons. Most coz they only cover US and Canada, but spoofcard I can't get the captcha to work to by credit, and some are clearly scam sites anyway. The nearest I found was an app called crazycall which is a smart phone app but after the phone network giving a warning about the call being premium rate and saying "if you do not wish to continue, hang up now", it just cuts off the call anyway. So is still pretty useless. I need a good working spoofing service just for one very important call.

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I keep getting calls from this number trying to sell mea new car:

Folks?

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    What are you trying to do? Are you trying to call someone and the caller ID doesn't show YOUR number?
    Originally posted by Erekshun What are you trying to do? Are you trying to call someone and the caller ID doesn't show YOUR number?

That’s what spoofing means retard
    Splam African Astronaut
    It still works somehow. We get like several scam calls a day from untraceable numbers. I really hope the feds are cracking down on it.

There's two different things you can mean by spoofing. One is imitating another's number. Various sites used to do this, you could trick your best friend into thinking he was receiving a call from his girlfriend. The other is just to use proxies so your number isn't traceable. The old fashioned way of doing this is using payphones. The few that are left sometimes have cameras nowadays, so disguise yourself if you want to phone anonymously.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Don’t think it’ll work in England, but in the states we can dial *67 before calling someone and it blocks our number.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist Don’t think it’ll work in England, but in the states we can dial *67 before calling someone and it blocks our number.

Not to the gov't. Some countries offer this service at an extra cost.
    Originally posted by Splam Not to the gov't. Some countries offer this service at an extra cost.

If I were to call the “govt”, I don’t think I’d try to block my number 😝
    Originally posted by Erekshun What are you trying to do? Are you trying to call someone and the caller ID doesn't show YOUR number?

Why would I be asking all this just to do that? here its dial 141 before the number. I live in a country where I can by a payg phone chip in most stores or even have one sent free from any service provider to any address I ask them to. They usually send you about 5. And you can top them up pretty much anywhere. Or even just hang near a store and ask a passer by to go and buy you a top up because you're barred from the store. sooner or later somebody would do it for you, then you got anon calls all day long, all month probably if you buy a bundle or whatever.

No, I need to look like I'm calling from a very specific number, a phone that's been long lost and I don't have the PAC code for either.

That sounds next to impossible.
    No, not at all. There are many websites and apps that do this, just many are scams and a lot are US and Canada only. I just need a working one that works for UK is all.

Just wondered if anyone here could recommend a good one is all.

Btw, why you call yourself technologist? your tech knowledge is clearly very limited.

She's a hardware technologist not a computer geek like the rest of you NERDS
    Originally posted by Narc Btw, why you call yourself technologist? your tech knowledge is clearly very limited.

I’m a radiologic technologist. I’m actually a super-user on the newest cutting edge digital radiography computers. But yeah, I’m a technotard when it comes to my own computers.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Do you know how to pm nekkid pics?
    man, on totse or zoklet I would have had half a dozen useful replies on this by now.

Originally posted by Technologist Don’t think it’ll work in England, but in the states we can dial *67 before calling someone and it blocks our number.

There’s a button you can click in your settings in iPhone that does that now.
    Originally posted by Technologist That sounds next to impossible.

Scammers do it all the time. I’m sure it’s really simple to do, I just never bothered to look up how. But it’s common for a scammer to call someone and have their number appear as, say, the local utility company and if you don’t pay your bill of $500 RIGHT NOW they are going to turn off the power. Or whatever, you get the idea. But yeah, very common scam
Jump to Top