User Controls

what the fuck do I do?

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    kill yourself instead.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    try to build back her self esteem then do something you know she would find unforgivable and make her lose respect for you without hurting her
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't get why you can't appreciate loyalty and the absolute power you have over her.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    R u always like this when u r in a relationship?
    Why would you make someone stop talking to people are you a rapist or a pedophile trying to molest a young girl and keep her quiet
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Why would you make someone stop talking to people are you a rapist or a pedophile trying to molest a young girl and keep her quiet

Women tend to blab about personal shit or boring stuff like perfume or 600 thread count fitted sheets. Their need to talk is minimal.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by filtration Thanks, man. I think I'll do just that.

No, don't, man.
    Maybe if you weren't such a simp control freak you would have a cool life with cool people instead of being a toxic retard surrounded by toxic retards.

I hope you all get corona virus and die you subhuman weirdos
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Try acting like a normal human being.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Try acting like a normal human being.

That's a lot to ask
    Funny how the very people who intentionally live their lives retarded are the exact same ones asking all the questions.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Maybe if you weren't such a simp control freak you would have a cool life with cool people instead of being a toxic retard surrounded by toxic retards.

I hope you all get corona virus and die you subhuman weirdos

dont you think west watson and savage from thir youtube channels fit this description?
    idk who they are post a vid
    I've deliberately lived my entire life in moderation. Moderation is the key to contentment and personal success. It's the rush to this or that that kills you in the end. The wants, the needs and the yearning. They say the eyes are the windows to your soul. But look at me. I'm still here. Almost all of my associates and friends have died off, but I remain standing. Fit, alert, healthy, clear and agile. Take it from me; it's the system that kills you, just being a part of it. You dance with the Devil, and you get what you pay for. The bill always come due in the end.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've deliberately lived my entire life in moderation. Moderation is the key to contentment and personal success. It's the rush to this or that that kills you in the end. The wants, the needs and the yearning. They say the eyes are the windows to your soul. But look at me. I'm still here. Almost all of my associates and friends have died off, but I remain standing. Fit, alert, healthy, clear and agile. Take it from me; it's the system that kills you, just being a part of it. You dance with the Devil, and you get what you pay for. The bill always come due in the end.

"live fast die young" is a thing though.

It's all very well living a boring/moderate life but that life doesn't suit many people. As you note the bill always comes so you might as well order the cheesecake instead of the sorbet.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "live fast die young" is a thing though.

It's all very well living a boring/moderate life but that life doesn't suit many people. As you note the bill always comes so you might as well order the cheesecake instead of the sorbet.

You're willing to give up a third of your life.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You're willing to give up a third of your life.

Which third are you on about?
Jump to Top