User Controls

Any white people died from Corona virus?

Splam African Astronaut
    Was searching for it, but I can just find nationalities of victims, not race.
    It looks like this affects asians disproportionally. TBH I don't think we whites have anything to fear. Likely our race already encountered a similar virus and we're immune to it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Yo, you're from the greater Vancouver area, right?

What's the current situation out here?

I saw a news article saying that something like 13 cases have presented in BC.

But in this area in particular, how bad is it?
    There was some older lady in Kitsilano who either died or is in intensive care or some such thing.

No idea what her race is, though.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by gadzooks There was some older lady in Kitsilano who either died or is in intensive care or some such thing.

No idea what her race is, though.

italian which is not whyte. BIG DICK TRILL NIGGAs can get killed by it but its just mostly azians that die by it. elderly ppl can succumb.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby italian which is not whyte. BIG DICK TRILL NIGGAs can get killed by it but its just mostly azians that die by it. elderly ppl can succumb.

LMAO weak whyte converts to BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA...

I didn't even know about that one.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    i love you corona-chan

i can't wait to see every single fucking US hospital over-ran like as though from zombies, but instead of zombies, it's just niggers and spics, and they're all wheezing and dying in droves, and the hospital capacity is blown the fuck out, 7000% icu capacity, total healthcare infrastructure collapse.
    Originally posted by snab_snib i love you corona-chan

i can't wait to see every single fucking US hospital over-ran like as though from zombies, but instead of zombies, it's just niggers and spics, and they're all wheezing and dying in droves, and the hospital capacity is blown the fuck out, 7000% icu capacity, total healthcare infrastructure collapse.

Dafuq's wrong with you?

Was your mother raped by a nigger?
    there's nothing wrong with me. i'm rational, sane, and humane. i just want the best for everybody.
    Originally posted by snab_snib there's nothing wrong with me. i'm rational, sane, and humane. i just want the best for everybody.

Including "niggers and spics"?
    okay first of all dude i'm gonna take offense at you including niggers and spics with 'everybody'. they're not people. second of all, even if we did consider them to be human beings, we have to think about whats good for everybody. think about it like this: if all niggers and spics and gooks and chinks and kikes and natives and fags were dead, they might be a little sad (not really, their wretched existence yearns for release from this mortal coil). but, all the white people (aka the important thing) would be EXTREMELY happy. so the total happiness in the world would have increased significantly. so any way you look at it, they need to die.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks Yo, you're from the greater Vancouver area, right?

What's the current situation out here?

I saw a news article saying that something like 13 cases have presented in BC.

But in this area in particular, how bad is it?

Supposedly we've got a few cases yes. I haven't seen any panic buying so far. But we also have a huge Asian population.
    Originally posted by Splam Was searching for it, but I can just find nationalities of victims, not race.
    It looks like this affects asians disproportionally. TBH I don't think we whites have anything to fear. Likely our race already encountered a similar virus and we're immune to it.

I SAID THIS MANY TIME AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN :

IRANIANS ARE WHITE !!!!!!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    TFW no sexy persian waifu to hate jedis with
    Splam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny I SAID THIS MANY TIME AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN :

IRANIANS ARE WHITE !!!!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Originally posted by Splam Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ja
Jump to Top