User Controls

Hy gadzooks

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    have you ever fucked a chick as excited and full of energy as the one in your avatar. and if wo please describe such an experience.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Lol.

I been up inside my fair share of poontang, and they were typically rather grateful for the experience, but precisely how grateful...

I'm too autistic to know the difference between a genuine orgasm and a fake one.

At least one of them secreted fluids like some kind of fire hose.

I'm actually generally too drunk though to full on copulate to completion.
    were they thankful for you licking their pussy or ass moreso?
    Originally posted by Wariat were they thankful for you licking their pussy or ass moreso?

I actually rarely lick pussy and never lick ass.

If I only known the chick for like 2 hours I'm not taking any chances.

But my dick, tho, I rarely wrap that shit so I'm actually kinda retarded when it comes down to it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    me too and im too lazy to get etsted. but what can you actually get worse from licking pussy and ass tyan bot wrapping the dick?
    I actually dont think most of them care if you lick their ass only a couple pushed my face there but only after i was super desperste and offered beforehand like in full clothes on street to if i can just get some that night.
    I had chlamydia once.

You just take some antibiotics and that shit is gone.

I also had a bit of an AIDS scare when I fucked this druggy chick whose husband found out and told me that he's positive, likely just to scare me off or some shit.

I get tested about once every few years.
    i still am scared to get tested after that fat and weirdo gypsy chick with short hair i fucked from the irish pub.
    Originally posted by Wariat i still am scared to get tested after that fat and weirdo gypsy chick with short hair i fucked from the irish pub.

I gotta play the responsible big brother role here and tell you that you really need to get on that.

It would be pretty fucked up to unknowingly be going around passing some shit onto others.

I really recommend just going and getting it over with.

A bonus part of it all is that the nurse grabs onto your balls and cock to inspect them and, if she's hot, it's kinda cool.

I started getting a bit of a boner at my last testing cuz the nurse was hot.
    Sometimes it's a male nurse, though, so YMMV.
Jump to Top