User Controls

15yr old girl mugged for sneakers (guess the pantone color)

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    They're actually a roving gang of good Samaritans that hand deliver new shoes for the impoverished.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lololol
    CandyRein Black Hole

We must protect our youth .. it starts at home smh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Folks?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Why did this happen?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

What a good boy.

Also, this happened because niggers gonna nig.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    How much of a pussy do you need to be to require 10 of your homies to help you beat up a teenage girl?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice How much of a pussy do you need to be to require 10 of your homies to help you beat up a teenage girl?

She was white, you can't take any chances with the white devils.
    i like cock Yung Blood (banned)
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz She was white, you can't take any chances with the white devils.

shut your cock-warped pie hole, you cum-drooling retard.

it was a nigger. a pack of niggers beat up another nigger. this isnt news. this is just another discovery channel episode.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Typical niggers
    Nothing new
    Originally posted by i like cock shut your cock-warped pie hole, you cum-drooling retard.

it was a nigger. a pack of niggers beat up another nigger. this isnt news. this is just another discovery channel episode.

Well finny, according to the folks on stormfront, she was white. If anyone would be that concerned enough to find out the race of the girl attacked, it would be those guys.

Not saying they're right, but generally regarding this kind of stuff they are.

Either way though, it's a great example of why there should be no limit on magazine capacity for decent law abiding citizens.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Lol what a little asshole
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Well finny, according to the folks on stormfront, she was white. If anyone would be that concerned enough to find out the race of the girl attacked, it would be those guys.

Not saying they're right, but generally regarding this kind of stuff they are.

Either way though, it's a great example of why there should be no limit on magazine capacity for decent law abiding citizens.

I did hear she was a whitey myself...probably a wigger though.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Lol what a little asshole

dog was trained to do that because the owner wants attention.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    If those sneakers were any good,she could have out ran them πŸ‘πŸ»
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I did hear she was a whitey myself…probably a wigger though.

Imagine if all those monkeys were gunned down with high capacity magazines. The stormfront type are terrified of bad publicity, they want to look as non-violent as possible, but I think it'd be hilarious and send a message to the rest of the apes that this might be a bad idea in the future. But really, a message isn't what they need, they just need to be reduced along with the rest of the shiitskins, to near extinction level.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Archer513 If those sneakers were any good,she could have out ran them πŸ‘πŸ»

Man you really save the good jokes for here don't ya Arch
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    All those poor victims of society just tryin to get by in a viscous white world...
    White bitch had it comin

If you see it any other way,you’re a racist nazi
Jump to Top