User Controls

Aldra is quite interested in American politics...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, he is curious if it will ever be fixed.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Aldra doesn’t like America. He has stated this.

I still like him regardless. Everyone doesn’t have to like America.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist Aldra doesn’t like America. He has stated this.

I still like him regardless. Everyone doesn’t have to like America.

But he's still quite interested in American politics, you don't have to like something to be interested in it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby But he's still quite interested in American politics

I didn’t say he wasn’t, now did I?
    Originally posted by Technologist I didn’t say he wasn’t, now did I?

Calm down, chicken
    Don’t bug me kid, you’re gettin on mah nerves.
    Originally posted by Technologist Don’t bug me kid, you’re gettin on mah nerves.

Triggered like a bitch lmao
    Yeah I’m triggered all right. I’m sitting on my bed, getting ready to hop in the shower and start my day. I’m so triggered I don’t know if I can go on. Help me please😁
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    That's bc he's an international- and intergalactic- man of mystery and intrigue who always wants to learn and expand his mind.
    just bevause people enjoy watching cock fights doesnt mean they enjoy cocks.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Technologist …Everyone doesn’t have to like America.

Nice flip-flop. You've already implied many times, both directly and indirectly, that anyone critical of America is to be despised and hated.
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, he is curious if it will ever be fixed.

Why are you always passively fixated on the personal tendencies of users?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Why are you always passively fixated on the personal tendencies of users?

Because i fuck niggers?👍
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Nice flip-flop. You've already implied many times, both directly and indirectly, that anyone critical of America is to be despised and hated.

pretty much this, its either an implication or a total non-sequitur on her part or BOTH?!
    weeeeeeel
    plus i don't think he fundamentally hates america, I think he just probably hates certain aspects about it like most americans do, just like any country lol

Originally posted by Technologist Yeah I’m triggered all right. I’m sitting on my bed, getting ready to hop in the shower and start my day. I’m so triggered I don’t know if I can go on. Help me please😁

You can be triggered and sitting in a bed and starting your day, triggered people do it all the time, chicken tit.
    weeeeeeeeel gonts posting in a krolo thread
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Nice flip-flop. You've already implied many times, both directly and indirectly, that anyone critical of America is to be despised and hated.

As usual spectral is full of shit. Where did I imply that anyone should be despised or hated, for not liking America? Find it, I’ll wait!

And since it’s many times, that shouldn’t be a problem! Get on it!
    Originally posted by Technologist As usual spectral is full of shit. Where did I imply that anyone should be despised or hated, for not liking America? Find it, I’ll wait!

And since it’s many times, that shouldn’t be a problem! Get on it!

Originally posted by Technologist Soi,
    I know you like Trump because you hate the US, which makes you irrelavent to this convo
    Originally posted by Technologist It has nothing to do with me, my life hasn’t changed because of him, at least not yet; but I predict the economy to tank soon, so there’s that.

Specs,
    Glad you like trump, but I won’t do politics with you.
Jump to Top